Avram Grant

Guest Tuco Ramirez

13 posts and balls like Jupiters moons. :)

Back in your box sunshine. :icon_lol:

Posts are completely unrelated to my views on such ignorant ramblings, this is a forum right? He can say what he wants, and I'll say how I feel about it.

*14 posts

Edited by Shear3r

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 posts and balls like Jupiters moons. :)

Back in your box sunshine. :icon_lol:

Posts are completely unrelated to my views on such ignorant ramblings, this is a forum right? He can say what he wants, and I'll say how I feel about it.

*14 posts

Volvic?

Read today that Martin O'Neill has knocked West Ham back. Of course he has, anyone with half a brain could see WHU are a sinking ship. Grant is not only shit but has brought in shit players, is being undermined by his board (who are all mega publicity whores - Gold, Sullivan and Brady, any manager's nightmare), they're getting ready to sell one of their better players in Behrami, they're rock bottom and they rely on Carlton Cole for their goals.

The only ones who'll go for West Ham are those who are desperate, like Fat Sam. Poisoned chalice isn't even in it. MON would have to be out of his mind.

Parky gets another one spot on. I don't know how he manages it!

It was hardly a surprise.

"O'Neill and West Ham have been in talks over the last week and it seems he will be the new manager," said BBC sports news correspondent Dan Roan.

so much for Mystic Meg

W ham announce Grant to stay to end of season.......................

• 3 months later...

West Ham seem to be in a similar position to how we were at the end of the 09/10 season. A shit board who appointed an incompetent manager, and overpaid players who can't be arsed to try for the club.

Will be interesting to see how they cope with the relegation, given how well we bounced back.

I wouldn't mind paying the money to bring in Ba. He has done well in a very poor team. He has been the main reason they weren't relegated sooner.

Got to feel for Robbie Keane, the money grabbing bastard won't get his £1mil bonus for keeping them up!

I wouldn't mind paying the money to bring in Ba. He has done well in a very poor team. He has been the main reason they weren't relegated sooner.

Got to feel for Robbie Keane, the money grabbing bastard won't get his £1mil bonus for keeping them up!

Missed two sitters inside the six yard box.

Gone.

Parky rejoices.

Still not sure how this character ever got to be a PL manager.

Knows the right folks behind the scenes no doubt, no surprise he's been found out. Again.

fabio_capello_ Fabio Capello

Avram Grant has just been axed quicker then a Gran in a fucking tenerife Supermarket.

Should have got rid of Grant long before now, feel a little sorry for the West Ham fans tbh. Can't see them bouncing back as easily either, they don't have the squad we did and the few decent players they do have are either loaned to them or coming to the end of their contracts/careers.

Could never understand why Portsmouth fans took to Grant. He's shown no sign at all of being capable of managing any football club whatsoever let alone a premiership one. Glad the cocknaey cunts are down and hope Wigan go with them!

What kind of nobber would be stupid enough to work for the dildo twins? They constantly undermine their managers with public statements, interfere with the transfer policy and have an unhealthy sense of self-regard. The next manager will either be desperate for a job, an idiot, naive or all of the above.

Apparently ESPN has said the dildo twins' shortlist is O'Neill, Lambert and Hughton. Surely Hughton is not that daft, Lambert is as loyal as a greedy cat, but he has got Norwich into the Premier League so why leave? whilst O'Neill is a fantasy from a club with delusions of their status. I'd expect Boothroyd or Strachan to be in charge.

Hotly tipped to be going back to Chelsea as DOF. :lol:

Also hearing a rumour down this way that Zola's coming in as Ancelotti's replacement :D:rolleyes:

What kind of nobber would be stupid enough to work for the dildo twins? They constantly undermine their managers with public statements, interfere with the transfer policy and have an unhealthy sense of self-regard. The next manager will either be desperate for a job, an idiot, naive or all of the above.

Apparently ESPN has said the dildo twins' shortlist is O'Neill, Lambert and Hughton. Surely Hughton is not that daft, Lambert is as loyal as a greedy cat, but he has got Norwich into the Premier League so why leave? whilst O'Neill is a fantasy from a club with delusions of their status. I'd expect Boothroyd or Strachan to be in charge.

I could see Hughton taking it if offered though, even with the likes of Parker/Upson etc gone theyll still have a decent squad for the championship and at least CH is used to working with owners/chairmen who are seedy, untrustworthy fuckwits. Might be his best bet in terms of getting back into premier league management eventually.