Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Short memories ;)

:lol: I'm not even sure I can remember being that pleased about anything at the club, weird to think about it. That said, I'm now of the opinion that what I was seeing had more to do with Cabaye than Pardew...

You can't deny he fell back onto the route one stuff immediately once Cabaye left. It's not like the other players on our team can't pass...

He's also proven to be hopeless at turning games around and retaining leads.

If it makes you feel better though CT, I'll admit to being blinded by our good form during a purple patch last year.

You can't deny he fell back onto the route one stuff immediately once Cabaye left. It's not like the other players on our team can't pass...

It was worse than that - we played well at Norwich using Sissoko as a sort of Cabaye but when Remy was sent off and he was "forced" to play Shola in the derby it all went pear-shaped and despite that being worse than dogshit on every level, even when Remy returned he never tried the football again.

If the two performamces at Norwich and the derby had been reversed it would be understandable - the fact that they weren't is ample proof of his ineptitude.

"I am not a controversial player and I do not desire to hear comments about bad luck," Tevez told the Daily Mail.

"But I am not the person responsible for our bad results. I never had a fluid relationship with Pardew.

"I don't know what his motives were but I think that he never had confidence in us.

"My impressions of Pardew are not positive. He did not really speak much with the players. With us he was a mute."

We're talking about one of the best forwards on the planet here. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

So we might, might finish a place or two higher, IF we got a GOOD one and IF it worked. (See Chelsea, Liverpool, Man u and us over the years etc etc for so called good managers not cutting the mustard).

When Pardew has been backed with a good team he has managed to get results.

When he has players sold from underneath him or not backed (as now), he's struggled, as most would. And that's before you consider the dream team of coaches we have.

If this was a manager we likef, you would almost say he's being set up to fail.

I think Carr and Charnley or getting off fairly lightly given it was their task to source and get the right players in during the summer.

The point about Pardew is valid. He might be limited, but he's still a top half prem manager. Sacking him wont improve us.

Here's the key issue most people have. Pardew is part of the nufc panto, so we dont care where the blame lies (its Ashley) were just sick of looking at him and know while he's at the club the lies will continue.

I actually think hes a bottom half manager. He seems pretty clueless where it counts which is on the pitch. Theres nothing in his record to suggest hes anything other than utterly mediocre imo

The point about Pardew is valid. He might be limited, but he's still a top half prem manager. Sacking him wont improve us.

Here's the key issue most people have. Pardew is part of the nufc panto, so we dont care where the blame lies (its Ashley) were just sick of looking at him and know while he's at the club the lies will continue.

No Phil. No.

Yes, he is shit. But there are worse. Much worse.

I'd put Pardew in the middle camp with Bruce and Hughes

Poor managers

1. Alan Irvine -West Brom

2. Sean Dyche - Burnley

3. Neil Warnock - Crystal Palace

4. Nigel Pearson - Leicester City

5. Garry Monk - Swansea City

Play awful football

1. Sam Allardyce - West Ham United

2. Paul Lambert - Aston Villa

Unknown

1. Ronald Koeman - Southampton

2. Gus Poyet - Sunderland

Mid table dross

2. Mark Hughes - Stoke City

3. Steve Bruce - Hull City

Better Manager

1. Harry Redknapp - QPR

2. Louis Van Gaal - Manchester United

3. Manuel Pellegrini - Manchester City

4. Brendan Rodgers - Liverpool

5. Jose Mourinho - Chelsea

6. Mauricio Pochettino - Tottenham Hotspur

7. Roberto Martinez - Everton

8. Arsene Wenger - Arsenal

Yes, he is shit. But there are worse. Much worse.
I'd put Pardew in the middle camp with Bruce and Hughes
Poor managers
1. Alan Irvine -West Brom
2. Sean Dyche - Burnley
3. Neil Warnock - Crystal Palace
4. Nigel Pearson - Leicester City
5. Garry Monk - Swansea City
Play awful football
1. Sam Allardyce - West Ham United
2. Paul Lambert - Aston Villa
Unknown
1. Ronald Koeman - Southampton
2. Gus Poyet - Sunderland
Mid table dross
2. Mark Hughes - Stoke City
3. Steve Bruce - Hull City
Better Manager
1. Harry Redknapp - QPR
2. Louis Van Gaal - Manchester United
3. Manuel Pellegrini - Manchester City
4. Brendan Rodgers - Liverpool
5. Jose Mourinho - Chelsea
6. Mauricio Pochettino - Tottenham Hotspur
7. Roberto Martinez - Everton
8. Arsene Wenger - Arsenal

Phil, the thinking man's CT.

As many have pointed out repeatedly, his biggest failing imo is on the pitch - awful football, tactics, substitutions and playing people out of position etc. Unless we're on a roll of results I dont think he has a clue what to do and the team have seemed poorly coached for a long time. I think hes a poor manager, lower half calibre.

Gary monk has won 3 in 3, whys he in the bottom 5 managers in the league?

:lol: Aye.

Pardew isn't the same level of manager that either Bruce or Hughes are. He doesn't have a clue tactically and just relies on certain players, look how completely clueless he was whenever Cabaye was injured and since Cabaye left. On top of all that like has been repeatedly said the man is an absolute scrotum, he makes Harry Redknapp seem like a top bloke.

I see L'equipe today, are reporting that Newcastle are lining up Galtier of St Etienne to replace Pardew. Least he shouldn't have problems communicating with the team.

That's been doing the rounds for a while.

I don't know much of anything about Galtier, anyone got insight?