Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

- @bbcnewcastle presenter Mick Lowes says Pardew has "personally requested" he wants to answer fans' questions on radio. #NUFC

Thanks. I'd want to know:

1) Why do we play lump ball with technical players on the field?

2) How come we seem to have more injuries than other clubs?

3) Why does our team come out in 2nd half of games looking disinterested?

4) Why have we not scored from a corner since 2011?

Edited by loonyTOON

Just as an aside, wtf does writing a dossier to the club entail? Also, I saw absolutely no one on N-O there who looked in any way, shape, or form committed to doing anything. It was educational however.

As for Pardew, if we can get Rafa - we should get Rafa. Otherwise not arsed, he'll do better next season with proper backing from the board.

Oh hell aye . "im away to the match IN ME HULK COSTUME"

Get t fuck man .

The onion-seller beret carry on was more than enough like :lol:

That event seemed to waft away any positivity, imagine if we all started working in France and there was a festival of Morris Dancers prancing around a giant Yorkshire Pudding in our honour?

Canny article by Mark Douglas in the Journal today. He must have been reading online as he seems to have done his own dossier of what the issues are. Doesn't really go as far as to criticise Pardew, just highlights what the problems have been.

That event seemed to waft away any positivity, imagine if we all started working in France and there was a festival of Morris Dancers prancing around a giant Yorkshire Pudding in our honour?

Whey this is it .

Wearing a "i love garlic bread , , GARLIC BREAD !?" t-shirts , snail slippers n that .

Canny article by Mark Douglas in the Journal today. He must have been reading online as he seems to have done his own dossier of what the issues are. Doesn't really go as far as to criticise Pardew, just highlights what the problems have been.

good article.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2013/05/14/newcastle-united-plan-major-review-of-the-season-61634-33326176/

I can't imagine that many of us would know who are good coaches that might be available. Even those who've been screaming for Pardew to be replaced for months haven't really managed to come up with much in the way of manager options so decebt coach options are going to be nigh on impossible to come up with.