The Twitter Thread

peasepud

47mLeazesMag@Leazes_Maghaha. Lee Ryder has blocked me because he prefers to read the ramblings etc of wankers on toontastic having been told by one of

46mLeazesMag@Leazes_Mag them that I have "disagreed" with their shite, along with their friends. Trouble is, I'm right, always have been and they are

45mLeazesMag@Leazes_Magwrong and they are complete bellends. Even the owner has never seen NUFC play and comes from Ireland. Can you imagine that,

44mLeazesMag@Leazes_Maghow can someone run a message board, ban people for disagreeing with him, but has never seen NUFC play !! haha. what an apology

LeazesMag@Leazes_Magfor a supposedly NUFC supporter, along with his friends who actually agree with the shite that he and they post on that board

in response to this

Nice of Lee Ryder to defend the club, supporters & city by coming across as a pissed-up, vacant, rambling Neanderthal on national radio.
Edited by The Fish

Some divvies confuse me and leazes on twitter because we have similar names on there.

This bamboo cage prodding has to stop though imo, does nee one any favours.

But Stevie, youo must see how he is going on man. you know how laid back I am, but fuck me. Every day he is bleeting on about this place again and again. the same shit over and over. Randomly tweeting footballers and journo's about how bad TT is. He puts it in his twitter bio. Again he goes on and on. Then reignites his old forum and says its for a place for people to char like adults??? fuck me sideways! :lol:

Some divvies confuse me and leazes on twitter because we have similar names on there.

This bamboo cage prodding has to stop though imo, does nee one any favours.

No one is poking his cage man, it's him charging round twitter calling this place and Ant anything he can think of, then waiting til midnight and bombarding us lot with abuse.

McNally is fucking odious like. I think I dislike his bias more than, say, Phil Thompson's. At least Pinnochio wears his on his arm, McNally still pretends he's not partisan.

still don't know how he's got it in my head i've never seen nufc either, i've even seen them play away bray wanderers, bet he hasn't! ;)

it's so embarrassing like :(

http://z3.invisionfr...?showtopic=3913 if you look at this and hum "all by myself" it sets the scene really

2005 or 1998?

i was at the 2008 one; 6-0 we won....

Seen both, and the tournament in lansdowne the previous year (summer 97)

cousins were from Bray so i'd have been down there alot

Was that the one with Derry, PSV and Celtic? I was at that. Remember Perez getting swamped by kids looking for an autograph. There was also some german guy who looked decent that we had on trial.

Actually, Perez didn't join til 98. Hmmm, what match was I watching... Getting senile. Thinking the Perez game might have been a pre season friendly with Bohemians somehow connected to Jim Crawford.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Was that the one with Derry, PSV and Celtic? I was at that. Remember Perez getting swamped by kids looking for an autograph. There was also some german guy who looked decent that we had on trial.

Actually, Perez didn't join til 98. Hmmm, what match was I watching... Getting senile. Thinking the Perez game might have been a pre season friendly with Bohemians somehow connected to Jim Crawford.

97 the Dublin one, because Tomasson got two against PSV, that was the only summer he was here. I thought we've signed some player here. TBF he had a brilliant career, top goalscorer in the history of his country, more international goals than any England player ever, UEFA Cup Winner, Champions League Winner, Dutch and Italian title winner. Outstanding career the lad.

One end was like a Sunday League ground, the one to the left of the camera.

Neither end was covered iirc.

As Ant says, the new one is fantastic (though I've only been in the posh seats).

Neither end was covered iirc.

As Ant says, the new one is fantastic (though I've only been in the posh seats).

One end is tiny though. How long does it take on the train down there from Belfast?

One end is tiny though. How long does it take on the train down there from Belfast?

Aye, the small end is due to planning restrictions I believe. The stadium is in the middle of a residential area so I think a larger stand would have affected their light.

It's been a long time since I got the train down but I think it's two hours from Belfast but from where I live I can be at the stadium within two hours in the car.