The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Knobbish from Krul, but Luke Edwards comes across as a right little sneaky grass.

This is where the knight Ryder sets himself apart, cue a backpage spread about how brilliant Krul is, how marvelous and totally not out of date his hair cut is and how none of the goals this season were his fault. Then let the behind the scenes scoops roll in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  1. @KTHopkins how do you know when this picture was taken? He's on twitter so ask him directly @AmranHussain

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    View Tweet activity
    More
  2. @leazeslad @AmranHussain listen twizzle chops. Your mate is all over national press with his selfie stick.

8:36 AM - 29 Jun 2015 · Details
    Hide conversation1 retweet1 favorite
    Retweeted1
    Favorited1
    More
    Tweet text
    Who's in this photo?
  3. @KTHopkins @AmranHussain I've already established that VINEGAR TITS. You're like Vera Bennett off Prisoner Cell Block H you emotional cow.

Stupid cow

Don't even understand what's going on there. :lol:

Its to do with this Asian bloke who is close to becoming a MP who is actually in Tunisia right now. There's a picture of him taking a selfie in front of the death scene. I couldn't even tell till my fourth look. I said ah aye what a c word before she even had a go, the ugly strange London based creation.

Its to do with this Asian bloke who is close to becoming a MP who is actually in Tunisia right now. There's a picture of him taking a selfie in front of the death scene. I couldn't even tell till my fourth look. I said ah aye what a c word before she even had a go, the ugly strange London based creation.

She's a genuine twizzle chops if ever I saw one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...