The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Bird seems to think ManUtd are after Enrique and the player won't come to the NUFC table for talks.

Bartons contract has been offered, he just hasn't signed it yet(seems to be waiting on Nolan to sign his).

Fat Ash wants to push on next season and aim for top 6-7. Will have to gamble on young signings.

RohanRicketts Rohan Ricketts

After the game the tell me I have be selected for a random doping test... So I go up to the room where they watch you until it's pee time

This was my first test in Germany. So I was not sure how they done things...

Bare in my I'm so dehydrated after playing 90 mins in the blazing sun. There was no chance I could give a sample immediately

So I asked for water and the man replied " sorry we only give beer in Germany " .. I'm like " whaaaa " .. I don't drink mate.

He said well you have to drink this to speed up the process. I was then give 4 beers in quick succession ... The result was.....

I was able to give them the urine sample but... As I'm a light weight... I'm absolutely finished - The manager said it's normal ..

:D

You know what's funny.... They selected me for a doping test.. But then they were giving me the worse drug in the world ; Alcohol - Strange!

One player in the room from the opposing seemed like he just wanted to get as much beer in him as possible. He was chilling haha - nutter

This players just approached me with a beer and said this is for your goal... I told him it was not me who scored.. It took a deflection ..

I can't drink no more of this stuff .,. Now he is checking with the other players to see if there as a deflection hahahahhahahahha

I need to be scouted by a German team. :D

Imogen that*. Must be a lot of people with sleep disorders.

*=Legal disclaimer: I know he is not involved in the super-injuction case so don't bother suing me, or anyone involved at toontastic.net

http://twitter.com/#!/josenufc3

Sorry not really up with this twitter thing, is that the real Enrique?

If so theres a promising post about yesterday's game and 'making up for it next season', possibly a hint that he's staying around?

But yea, not sure if he's real, can anybody confirm or deny that?

Cheers :lol:

Hang on, Stone Cold is clearly taking the piss DEADMAN, see he has tried to sneak your avatar pic in the back of his as well????

Three people have me blocked on Twitter currently Paul Wyn Robbins, Jimbo and Lee Ryder, and they're all the same in my eyes.

What did Jimbo ban you for?

Think it was over a row I had on twitter with someone showing the toon up. I noticed he'd blocked me, previously he'd retweeted some of my stuff. PM'd him on here and he ignored me. Shame his lasses Ashton Gate's were brilliant and he didnt mind shoving them up on twitter.