The Twitter Thread

peasepud

@Joey7Barton

Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....

what an absolute bellend :lol:

He obviously doesn't consider that admitting trying to get another player sent off might not go down well with FA. Hope he gets a longer ban as a result

Martin Tyler is the one who has tweeted welcoming him on so Id guess it is unless hes a bigger gimp than i thought he was

Y know the new feature Twitter Window where Gullit says "good morning" and the younger players ask "thin crust or stuffed crust guyz ?" with the younger players who have a picture of themselves with their autograph adjacent - is that something the club make them do or is it they really are bellmoids ?

Newcastle took all of the photographs and autographs at the start of the season.

Ryan Taylor uses his for his twitter account.

What's the narrative behind the NU players having their picture and accompanying autograph on their twitter account avatars ?

Aye, but the Gullit bit... with the stuffed crust? Double Ewe Tee Eff?

When I read his patter on the main page window of TT Gullit's invariably saying 'good morning, Im landing in a plane' or 'good morning, gym today' or some other banal shite of interest only to his wife or family. Similarly the younger players with their autographs are saying 'golf today ?' or 'gym done now for a pizza'

*now waits for Manhatten Transfer to now come along and say 'but that's not really what they say all the time*

When I read his patter on the main page window of TT Gullit's invariably saying 'good morning, Im landing in a plane' or 'good morning, gym today' or some other banal shite of interest only to his wife or family. Similarly the younger players with their autographs are saying 'golf today ?' or 'gym done now for a pizza'

*now waits for Manhatten Transfer to now come along and say 'but that's not really what they say all the time*

Ahh, now I get it. I thought you were saying Gullit was talking to our young lads. :lol: