The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Ballague reckons Liverpool are after tello and that he'd be 10 million euros. i know we'd never offer the salary but 10 million euros? Yes please!

Not as long as it'll take one of those hilarious bastards to return the favour and do one about TT I'm willing to bet...

They'd soon have to rename it @CT_Meltdown

I didn't think it was possible to like Tiote any more than I already did. Knowing he is a Viv Westwood fan has confirmed his god-like status. Got to say, he doesn't strike me as the type...

More speculation about the pieters supposed done deal when he was tweeting support during the game today

(course it could just be fellow dutch support)

https://twitter.com/#!/_erik_pieters_

Aye he's good mates with Krul, mind it is funny that he tweets in English when he tweets about us. I've not seen much of the lad other than Adam Johnson giving him a rough time in the Holland v England game but it would be good to have an actual left footed left back again.

Pieters and a centre back in.. and noone of importance going the other way... :nufc:

Edited by OTF

Douglas, Pieters, some young CB prospect for the future, and Amalfitano would do me (and yes, I've seen almost none of the aforementioned play).

Plus keep the squad as it is more or less (ship out some squad players, reserve players and account for the likely possibility of Guthrie and Simpson leaving), promote the likes of Streete and Campbell to the first team, and give Vuckic, Abeid and Sammy etc some decent game time and I'll be more than satisfied.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

• 2 weeks later...

dembabafoot

I've been locked in a room -110 degres for 3 min. Nearly naked. I never felt so cold. But now i feel refresh and ready for the last 5 games

looks like hes been feeling a little unfit the last few games then

Allardyce used to chuck the Boloton squad in the deep freeze too I rememeber....didnt make them better footballers.

Reminds me of Big Ron on about the healthy eating habits that foreign players practiced...he said that all the crap teams ate yogurt and pasta too
:lol:

Pardew blatantly pranking him for the snub the other day. What's the thinking behind this treatment?

not a clue, heard of it being used before somewhere though I think

Pardew blatantly pranking him for the snub the other day. What's the thinking behind this treatment?

not a clue, heard of it being used before somewhere though I think

Cigarettes, Alcohol & Rollerblading episode of Father Ted iirc.