The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Ha nah I was just spouting inanely . I've found Gullit and the youth seem to be in 'the twitter window' quite a bit and when I chance on reading it I'm seeing their respective 'good mornings' or 'gym and pizza' announcements .

Thank you all for your time in this matter X

Ha nah I was just spouting inanely . I've found Gullit and the youth seem to be in 'the twitter window' quite a bit and when I chance on reading it I'm seeing their respective 'good mornings' or 'gym and pizza' announcements .

Thank you all for your time in this matter X

It intrigued me. :cuppa:

Barton's got HF's number:

Barton in Gazzetta: "98% of statistics are made up by people who have only perfected the art of masturbation."

Tweet from James Horncastle.

Guess Kruls not fancying a transfer over the water anytime soon :D

Tim Krul ‏@TimKrul

This pic Makes me laugh every time i see it..http://pic.twitter.com/GebTAt7x

-

Hide photo

Retweet

Favorite

AtmuIJECQAAdmn1.jpg

Edited by ToonMarshy

this exchange made me laugh :lol: -

Originally Posted by Doberman viewpost.gif

Sad mackem bastards hahahahahahahahahaha. Fukin luv cheezy chips me.

icon_rolleyes.gif tedious bell ends. Same craic on repeat. Boring as fuck.

Originally Posted by The Boo viewpost.gif

Aye, because "youse smash up fern boxes" is fresh material icon_lol.gif

at least the phone box incident happened. This cheesy chips lark is fucking embarrassing considering I could nip down the chippy in Lancaster and get cheesy chips. In fact my best pal from Blackburn was the person who introduced me to cheesy chips. icon_rolleyes.gif

this exchange made me laugh :lol: -

Sad mackem bastards hahahahahahahahahaha. Fukin luv cheezy chips me.

icon_rolleyes.gif tedious bell ends. Same craic on repeat. Boring as fuck.

Originally Posted by The Boo viewpost.gif

Aye, because "youse smash up fern boxes" is fresh material icon_lol.gif

at least the phone box incident happened. This cheesy chips lark is fucking embarrassing considering I could nip down the chippy in Lancaster and get cheesy chips. In fact my best pal from Blackburn was the person who introduced me to cheesy chips. icon_rolleyes.gif

you just cant write this stuff can you - the gift that keeps on giving :D

You read the thread?

It's fucking brilliant, they're slating him for being classless having digs at how he looks etc. and in the same breath saying it's bang out of order for him to have a pop at someone.

Literally nee idea how ridiculous they look. At least on here or N-O, there are some dissenting voices, some voice of reason. Over there the consensus seems to be MAGS ARE CUNTS. Nothing else matters.

You read the thread?

It's fucking brilliant, they're slating him for being classless having digs at how he looks etc. and in the same breath saying it's bang out of order for him to have a pop at someone.

Literally nee idea how ridiculous they look. At least on here or N-O, there are some dissenting voices, some voice of reason. Over there the consensus seems to be MAGS ARE CUNTS. Nothing else matters.

Not least because it's classless for our keeper to have a pop via a funny picture - but apparently fine for their interactions with our keeper to involve jumping them from behind on the pitch. Clueless xD

That Ian Cusack aka Gene Clark on here aka @payasodemierda on twitter, blaming Shearer for our relegation in 2009. What a world class cunt this man is, and I know he's a certified spanner, but fuck me you can't blame every thing he says on the fact he's mental.