The Twitter Thread

peasepud

That Ian Cusack aka Gene Clark on here aka @payasodemierda on twitter, blaming Shearer for our relegation in 2009. What a world class cunt this man is, and I know he's a certified spanner, but fuck me you can't blame every thing he says on the fact he's mental.

That Ian Cusack aka Gene Clark on here aka @payasodemierda on twitter, blaming Shearer for our relegation in 2009. What a world class cunt this man is, and I know he's a certified spanner, but fuck me you can't blame every thing he says on the fact he's mental.

How is he certified mental? :lol:

@NolbertoSolano: If...and big if, Peru were to play a friendly at St James Park would people come and watch? I would love to say proper goodbye like this?

:D

@NolbertoSolano: If...and big if, Peru were to play a friendly at St James Park would people come and watch? I would love to say proper goodbye like this?

I don't think there'd be an empty, nor a dry seat in the house.

15,000 max.

Keep on dreaming of another final pay day.

For your age you're possibly the biggest cynic I think I've ever come across. I wouldn't even deprive him a pay day, a model professional at Newcastle and given his longevity here, in my mind he's the best foreign player the club have ever had.

That would be CLASS!

Did you reply, YES please.

That would be awesome!

I reckon he'd get 30k in there, maybe more.

I know footballers don't have the greatest reputation for intelligence, but judge for yourselves ;)

fucking hell, had to read it 3 times :lol:

I wouldn't be interested in Peru, not if the NUFC side was also pretty shit (at a minimum I'd expect both Shearer and someone like Ginola to headline a Nobby testimonial at SJP). Does anyone have any idea how popular he is in S America? A continental select team would be very attractive.

I wouldn't be interested in Peru, not if the NUFC side was also pretty shit (at a minimum I'd expect both Shearer and someone like Ginola to headline a Nobby testimonial at SJP). Does anyone have any idea how popular he is in S America? A continental select team would be very attractive.

Might be able to rope Maradona into it, they played together at Boca.

But he's a pacifist, i'm sure he just swung his flower the wrong direction trying to imitate Morrissey

To be fair, if someone has jumped him, it's a bit off to be having a go at him. He might be a cunt, but he hardly deserves getting assaulted when he's out with his missus.

(Obviously if he's started it, he deserves a slap)