The Twitter Thread

peasepud

This one just keeps giving, the BBC offered him a spot to come on and explain himself, his management said they wanted 5 grand to appear for them :lol:

He's spent a while today retweeting people essentially saying "ah its alright, he didnt mean it, I know what he meant, it's alright".

He's obviously decided to force retirement on himself.

This one just keeps giving, the BBC offered him a spot to come on and explain himself, his management said they wanted 5 grand to appear for them :lol:

He's spent a while today retweeting people essentially saying "ah its alright, he didnt mean it, I know what he meant, it's alright".

He's obviously decided to force retirement on himself.

Then claimed he would've donated the cash to charity :lol:

:lol: I wonder which way he voted in the referendum.

I notice Abi Wilkinson getting a barb in there though. She penned an article in the Guardian about the suffering caused by the laughing emoji with tears that is used on Twitter. I mention that because it disqualifies her from having an opinion on anything else whatsoever.

Edited by Rayvin

This guy sounds like a monumental fuckwit. So much so that I'm a bit surprised that this sort of thing hasn't happened to him previously.

Saw a documentary about him once. Apparently he used to hustle people in the 70s in pubs in London with a claw hammer in his back pocket for protection. As you do. He's basically your archetypal old skool, white, working class cockerney wankah. Once saw him on an episode of Booze Britain :lol: He got into a 'discussion' with some bloke in a chippy after he'd been doing some guest appearance darts night in a boozer. He was told to go home quietly by the police and the last shot of him was him still arguing the toss whilst staggering down the street. :lol:

You won't remember but he was a big celeb in the 80s.

I honestly don't know how people give a fuck about darts enough that this bloke is famous. Not one thing he has come out with has shocked me as it fits exactly with what I'd think 60 year old bloke from Hackney that plays darts for a living would think, it'd be like getting shocked by Nick Griffin blaming the immigrants for stuff. 

How the fuck has he got an MBE by the way :lol:, I hope it's for raising a load of money for charity or something because if it's one of them bullshit 'services to sport' type of things for a fat, pisshead darts player they can get fucked. Darts man :lol: . 

Saw a documentary about him once. Apparently he used to hustle people in the 70s in pubs in London with a claw hammer in his back pocket for protection. As you do. He's basically your archetypal old skool, white, working class cockerney wankah. Once saw him on an episode of Booze Britain :lol: He got into a 'discussion' with some bloke in a chippy after he'd been doing some guest appearance darts night in a boozer. He was told to go home quietly by the police and the last shot of him was him still arguing the toss whilst staggering down the street. :lol:

You won't remember but he was a big celeb in the 80s.

Fucking hell :lol:

Glad I missed the 80s...

I notice Abi Wilkinson getting a barb in there though. She penned an article in the Guardian about the suffering caused by the laughing emoji with tears that is used on Twitter. I mention that because it disqualifies her from having an opinion on anything else whatsoever.

That's a bit harsh.

I bet Monkey Fist has something he'd like to give her to get her opinion on.

• 4 weeks later...

Samir Nasri appears to have rather pissed off his girlfriend :lol: all deleted now but...

"U also provided me a full sexual service too right after. So guys make sure you get this service. This whore comes and fucks the same night."

"Please tell the world aswell of the other concierge treatment your girl gave straight after the iv drip."

"Sorry guys i just had to let the world know that my girlfriend anara who was with me at the time had booked this girl to give me an iv drip."

"On arrival anara had left the room and this girl had asked for my number and to go out with me that night. She then continued to give me..."

"A full service in my hotel room so doubling up her services. Just giving you boys a heads up on this service from @DripDoctors."

"Someone hacked my account and tried to spread rumors which is fake i am sorty for all the ppl involved in that i apologies"

"Everything i said was 100 percents facts. The girl in the picture jamilah. Came to my hotel room at 3 am and continued other services"

"That dont come on their menu"

"Unfortunately my twitter keeps deleting tweets. But just letting you boys know if u are in the la area and feeling lonely msg @DripDoctors"

"Did jamilah not come to the club and then my hotel room at 3am?"

"So @DripDoctors jamilah please tell of ur other services u provide the same day as the iv drip?"

"Im just trying to promote the amazing service of @DripDoctors and the services that come after too"

"With @DripDoctors the only problem i have is that jamilah did come out that night looking like a prostitue and acting like one"

"Thankyou @DripDoctors for a wonderful service i feel like all men should get on it. After a vitamin drip and the service after i feel 100 %"

"Please jamilah from @DripDoctors tell everyone how u came to my room at 3 am and gave me a full service. How u dressed like a prostitute"

"And how you fuck all your clients on the same day as giving them an iv drip"

"So get to @DripDoctors and make sure u get ur free service from jamilah"

"As soon as i let jamilah from @DripDoctors know i was a soccer player she was on me so the rest is easy"

"For just 150 dollars this girl will all urs from @DripDoctors pretty good price if u ask me"

"Never have throught 4 years and never will"

"I just cant keep my dick in my pants"

"So sorry @_anara_for pulling the woman that u hired me for an iv drip. Unfortunately i just need sex from everyone."

"Sorry that im a terrible person and human being who has no loyalty to anyone including my family or girlfriend of 4 years. Happy new year"

"This girl is all urs for 150 dollars"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...