Deadline Day

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news if true. £35 Million is a lot of money, but with Ashley's record I'm not sure that it would be reinvested well at all. We can build a team around Carroll and Ben Arfa, and no amount of money should mean we let either of them go.

Supposed to be on his way down to the North West now, and Nolan is taking him there.

Hopefully they spot a pub - fancy a swifty, somebody nicks his phone - things get tasty. 24 hours in chokey. Everybodies happy

What, you don't think Liverpool have connections in the slammer? :unsure:

Well one things clear. Whatever's being reported and/or twittered, it is all completely made up until there is an announcement one way or another. :unsure:

Threads like these are always immense to read back on 6 month down the line. The mood swings like the ones when Shearer was appointed caretaker are amazing.

Well one things clear. Whatever's being reported and/or twittered, it is all completely made up until there is an announcement one way or another. :unsure:

Threads like these are always immense to read back on 6 month down the line. The mood swings like the ones when Shearer was appointed caretaker are amazing.

I just want it on record 6 months down the line I was the level headed one.*

*If he stays that is.

Liverpool will only sell Torres if they get Drogba or Anekla. I'm glad we didn't get Carroll all that money, for a guy whos not proved at European or International level. I know the deal was 20 mill rising to 35 mill but thats still a joke.

Yeh of course you did.