Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I love the Arsenal TV channel - they have old guys on occasionally who totally lose their shit. Saying that, Wenger has been there for bloody ages now, and I'm not hugely convinced he's ever going to win them the league again (and if Liverpool can do nearly do it, Arsenal certainly have it in them).

If Arsenal had secured Suarez they would have won it easily.

Their fans are fucking appalling like, they have no divine right to anything & if their fans have developed one it's the man they are targeting that gave them it through his talent & success. We get a lot of stick for a couple of daft banners & a website that stated in clear cut facts why Pardew was a hapless queef. They have attacked him in a train station and on the touchline - the same team that are the current F.A cup holders.

Got loads of respect for what Wenger has done there but I don't think the club are achieving their potential under him now (and haven't for a while). Of course there's no guarantee the next bloke would do any better but they'd practically have their pick of managers.