Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also made potentially libellous remarks about Oliver Holt - The Daily Mirror's Chief Sportswriter. Insisting on referring to him as "Oliver Horseshit", he called the award-winning journalist a "dickhead", suggesting he had an issue with drink. "You can smell the alcohol in his tweets!" he laughed.

This article from The Mirror by any chance?

Vermin, because the nazis called Jews that and obviously he's a closet hitlerite

:lol: Aye pathetic attempt to try and label the man anti-semetic when really he's just calling Levy a scum bag, if anything it's more anti-semetic that they tried to link it to the fact that Spurs have a big Jewish following.

He has a point though Chelsea have a big game and could do with the extra days rest (I don't want them to have it but tbh I'd expect the FA to give any English side the best chance to win if they were in similar circumstances) and we really can't just pander to them, as like he says where do you draw the line? if they were themselves in a Champions League Semi-final would they refuse to play that leg if it fell on that date?

Completely agree with what Alan Davies said about LFC. The way that plastic LFC supporters use a tragedy in which 96 died to justify their 'victim complex' is just beyond me. If anything, the way that many LFC supporters seemingly milk the tragedy for all it's worth is just as disrespectful to those who died as what they claim Davies said.

REALLY fucking shits me.

Just reading some of the craic on some Liverpool forums..... Jesus shed tears! :lol:

It seems their hatred for Pardew stems back to the Palace v Liverpool semi-final when Pardew scored the winner.

It was 22 years ago! Get over it! :lol:

Just reading some of the craic on some Liverpool forums..... Jesus shed tears! :lol:

It seems their hatred for Pardew stems back to the Palace v Liverpool semi-final when Pardew scored the winner.

It was 22 years ago! Get over it! :lol:

I still dislike Gus Poyet tbf. Though Brighton did knock us out the FA Cup this year.

I would imagine Carr will be offered enough to stay. And he's a local anyway. Plus Liverpool have shot their load cash wise. They're not in Europe and the FFP rules are in effect now - they blew their last chance to spend really big on a load of shit. So they can't even offer a monopoly money brief to Carr.

I see no incentive for him to leave.