Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McAteer claimed the punch came “out of the blue” and was disappointing as a lot of people had “paid hard-earned cash to see the game”.

I'm sure they thought it was a bargain after that!

Bit surprised to see Brighton able to build a fancy new stadium.

Their chairman has conveniently loaned them £93m interest free. No specifics about how he made his money, so makes you wonder.

THe Olympic stadium malarkey with West Ham, hmmmm something smells:

They got a £40 million loan from Newham (I think) council to "help with the move", which Spuds are currently challenging in court.

BUT from an article from Feb 2010:

West Ham - The accounts also showed the club had breached covenants on a £35m bank loan. The new repayment date for that loan, from a syndicate of five banks, is August 2011. This is, no doubt, the reason why the Hammers' new owners are urgently seeking to raise £40m from new investors

Jean-Marc Bosman, the Belgian footballer whose court case changed the way the transfer system worked leading to hugely increased player salaries, is now unemployed and living on benefits (Sunday Express).

Fuck off if Brett Emerton is the fastest player at Blackburn! And Dempsey and Roberts are slower than the Fulham and Blackburn keeper.

What a load of, wait it's from the daily mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See Porto have dropped FOUR points all season. They've just put 10 past a cash laden Russian side over 2 legs, and have an amazing side. I might put a few quid on them in the CL next season like.

Speaking of Spartak like apparently McGeady's been mint for them and is going to Juve for £20m in the summer.

DIOUF: IT MUST BE TOUGH FOR GADDAFI

El-Hadji Diouf has reportedly revealed his admiration for Colonel Gaddafi and sympathised with the Libyan leader's plight in the week when the dictator was accused of deliberately massacring his own people.

The Rangers forward's remarks were reputedly made in an Algerian magazine and have been splashed across the front page of the Daily Record.

The Ibrox bad boy - fortunately, in the interests of decency, the Daily Record doesn't succumb to the temptation of listing Gaddafi as the bad boy of international politics - describes himself as a friend of the despot and is quoted as saying: "Gaddafi is a man I have always admired. I am telling the truth.

"I know him, and I know his son Saif well. They are my friends.

"I do not honestly know what is really happening in Libya at the moment but it must be very hard for Gaddafi and his family."

It's also thought to be pretty tough for the people in the besieged town of Misrata, with the Human Rights Watch organisation accusing Gaddafi forces of firing cluster munitions into civilian areas at the weekend.

Struggling to think of any redeeming features for this fucker tbh <_<

Heard a rumour about our all time leading scorer today like....anyone else heard the same thing? It's not right to put it up here tbh, just wondering if anyone else heard something sensational.

Heard a rumour about our all time leading scorer today like....anyone else heard the same thing? It's not right to put it up here tbh, just wondering if anyone else heard something sensational.

C'mon, Steevo, spill the beans. You know you want to, and we're desperate to hear the goss.

C'mon, Steevo, spill the beans. You know you want to, and we're desperate to hear the goss.

Right think of a class ex Argentina striker used to shoot from 40 yards and score all the time, totally wank hair cut, then a film from the 70's where you're classed as an old cunt at 30, and you're killed.

Aye. GL?

Right think of a class ex Argentina striker used to shoot from 40 yards and score all the time, totally wank hair cut, then a film from the 70's where you're classed as an old cunt at 30, and you're killed.

I've got the christian name (Mario :);) ), but the movie escapes me. Hmmmmmmm