I fucked off

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Remember when Forest got tonked 8-1 at home by Man U several years ago (1-1 at half time!)? I read something written by a Forest fan at the time along the lines of "I've been going 30 years and I've never left early. But when the sixth went I thought 'this is just self harm'"

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when Forest got tonked 8-1 at home by Man U several years ago (1-1 at half time!)? I read something written by a Forest fan at the time along the lines of "I've been going 30 years and I've never left early. But when the sixth went I thought 'this is just self harm'"

:razz: That's how it felt. I just didn't want to be there, beer and the pub felt like much, much better options for my mental state.

Stev-eh, the man who had a pop at spurs fans for leaving the emirates at 4-2 down with 10 minutes left.

This explaination should be interesting.

It's a fair cop guv, I admit what I did, I've explained my reasons for doing it. I agree with you regarding Arsenal fans too, fucking they should be watching Wasps, or doing some other stuck up posh cunt activity. Away support is supposed to be the epitome of your support and they're a disgrace - everything that is wrong with Sky football.

Stev-eh, the man who had a pop at spurs fans for leaving the emirates at 4-2 down with 10 minutes left.

This explaination should be interesting.

It's a fair cop guv, I admit what I did, I've explained my reasons for doing it. I agree with you regarding Arsenal fans too, fucking they should be watching Wasps, or doing some other stuck up posh cunt activity. Away support is supposed to be the epitome of your support and they're a disgrace - everything that is wrong with Sky football.

Do think you are going to curry any favour by slagging off the plastics to me.

As for leaving early, I do it all the time...even when were winning. Pubs just sometimes more fun than the football.

The Daily Telegraph rang me there, the bloke said he thought my tale was brilliant and he won't take the piss. Gonna be featured tomorrow as the Page 7 fella. Haha he said he'd spoken to someone else who left early but they had fuck all to say. Childish what I've called myself but never mind.

Be warned a promise from a journalist/writer not to take the piss means nothing at all if that's what the tone of the article is intended to be. I've literally said the same thing in the last 24 hours to someone I've included in a book.

All they want is vague permission should you give your real name, which you wisely haven't!

As for leaving early, it's too expensive to do that! but I fully understand your reasons, everyone is different, not right or wrong, but different.

Theyre with a toon fan on ssn after the break who fucked off at HT......

...is it Stevie?

No its his mother and fatha, Pete Graves :razz:

SSN 'There were some IDIOTS who left early" :razz:

Aye, because the comeback was nailed on.

I think the thing about the comeback that made it even more special was the quality of the opposition. Not as if it was Wigan, Stoke or West Ham, it was fucking Arsenal, the best 'footballing' team in the country.

SSN 'There were some IDIOTS who left early" :razz:

Aye, because the comeback was nailed on.

I think the thing about the comeback that made it even more special was the quality of the opposition. Not as if it was Wigan, Stoke or West Ham, it was fucking Arsenal, the best 'footballing' team in the country.

Exactly, a team who could be European Champions if they could sort their defence out. Not only that, the first half felt like we were one of the worst NUFC sides in the Premiership era, but devoid of all heart, passion and technique, particularly Best, but it shows he's got character that he kept battling away. Can't remember Lovenkrands touching the ball.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...cored-four.html

"Crikey, it doesn't get much worse than this"

That sounds like our Stevie. :razz:

"I would understand people thinking I had made the worst decision of my life but they would be wrong. I put £3,000 on France to win the 2002 World Cup when they were the reigning European and world champions and look what happened to them. That was my worst decision."

:(

Well played, Stevie. It's come out pretty well, I think.

"I would understand people thinking I had made the worst decision of my life but they would be wrong. I put £3,000 on France to win the 2002 World Cup when they were the reigning European and world champions and look what happened to them. That was my worst decision."

Class.

He's put absolutely everything I said in minus the swear words and me having a shite in the pub when we scored the second pen. I thought it would be two paragraphs max, they should give me my own column. :lol:

He's put absolutely everything I said in minus the swear words and me having a shite in the pub when we scored the second pen. I thought it would be two paragraphs max, they should give me my own column. :lol:

:lol: Your column would be better than Robbie Savage's, for certain.

I was actually surprised at how few people did fuck off at 4-0, considering.

On the plus side, my mate took his two kids to their first ever game (they're 10 and 5) and I had been bigging us up to them all week, telling them they'd love it etc. So at 4-0 I'm sending him apologetic texts (why, I don't know, it wasn't my fault) and saying I may have been responsible for his kids either hating football or deciding to support Arsenal.

Instead, they're first game was one of the most incredible they'll ever go to.

Phew.

That sounds like our Stevie. :(

:lol:

He's put absolutely everything I said in minus the swear words and me having a shite in the pub when we scored the second pen. I thought it would be two paragraphs max, they should give me my own column. :)

:razz: Your column would be better than Robbie Savage's, for certain.

:lol:

Top work there Mr. Marshall-Barnes (:razz:).

Class.

:lol::lol: