Change @ St. James

Christmas Tree

Fucking cunts. I'll say right away the people who have supported Ashley recently, are nothing more than gullible arseholes. As far as I can see I have been the only one vehemently opposed to him despite our start on here, and all this he's getting things right so pipe down Stevie even with fucking mates. Sorry me and Leazes Mag, Peasepud when he pops in. He's the devil. 1881 it's been there, fucking 130 years, for him to do this and make no mistake commentators will call it that. Of all his stunts this is the second worst behind Keegangate, I'd rather by 15th now than for this to happen.

It seems every 7 or 8 months he does something deliberate to wind people up and show who is boss, they can't be that fucking stupid that they don't realise people are going to be massive upset about losing a significant part of our heritage. As far as I'm concerned this is like when Lenin started acting the cunt in the Soviet Union, and changed the name of St Petersburg to Leningrad. Well it took them 60 years to rectify it, but it won't take us that long, I want this cunt out I don't care if we win the Champions League he is a calculating antagonistic record. Anyone that disagrees with any of this is a mug.

exactly

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Llambias has tipped his hand here,

'we're doing this to help us compete with the big boys'

'we'll need this money because we'll need replacements in the summer (when we sell our best players to the big boys)'

Which is it we are doing then?

Just lies. All Lies

You've all went (apart from PP, LM and me) "I can see where he's taking us here".

Fuck off you arrogant cock.

Shut up you daft IRA sympathising arsehole, I'd dig through your posts, but there's no longer the option to.

You just can't help but continue to get it wrong tonight, can you?

have the pubs closed yet ?

Fucking cunts. I'll say right away the people who have supported Ashley recently, are nothing more than gullible arseholes. As far as I can see I have been the only one vehemently opposed to him despite our start on here, and all this he's getting things right so pipe down Stevie even with fucking mates. Sorry me and Leazes Mag, Peasepud when he pops in. He's the devil. 1881 it's been there, fucking 130 years, for him to do this and make no mistake commentators will call it that. Of all his stunts this is the second worst behind Keegangate, I'd rather by 15th now than for this to happen.

It seems every 7 or 8 months he does something deliberate to wind people up and show who is boss, they can't be that fucking stupid that they don't realise people are going to be massive upset about losing a significant part of our heritage. As far as I'm concerned this is like when Lenin started acting the cunt in the Soviet Union, and changed the name of St Petersburg to Leningrad. Well it took them 60 years to rectify it, but it won't take us that long, I want this cunt out I don't care if we win the Champions League he is a calculating antagonistic record. Anyone that disagrees with any of this is a mug.

exactly

I will add there are many others apart from me LM and PP who were against Ashley, wasn't thinking straight before anyone gets emotional.

What I think sums the bloke up is, as others have mentioned, the way in which he deliberately seems to piss the fans off. I don't think it's a coincidence he's done this at this time, i.e. when things are going well. No doubt I'm just being hysterical though.

exactly

I will add there are many others apart from me LM and PP who were against Ashley, wasn't thinking straight before anyone gets emotional.

:lol:

;)

exactly

:lol:

;)

Was going to do 'So emotional' by Whitney Houston cos I'm more sensitive than you, Simian features! ;)

As a showcase to potential investors, all this will demonstrate is how they can get "*insert brand name here* is fucking shit" chanted by a stadium full of people. This isn't about showcasing what stadium naming rights are (the clue is in the fucking title). It's about free advertising for twat boy, and it's about reminding the thick geordies who the daddy is, in case they'd forgotten.

And throughout all the shit over the last few years, your average mong fan has continued to buy the shirt. Him sticking Sports Direct on the front of it won't make too much of a dent in shirt sales, cos your average drone will still buy it.

As for "it'll never be Sports Direct Arena to me". Well it will be to Sky (Super Sunday this week comes to you live from the Sports Direct Arena...), and it will be to any journo.

I understand the argument that this is the modern game, and all the rest of it, but that only holds up if the sponsor is actually handing over cash and the club is benefitting from it. NUFC aren't benefitting here, they're being used as a free billboard. And this won't change in the summer. Even if it does, we'll have gone from a club with one stadium name for the last 130 years to a club with 3 stadium names within a year. Classy.

exactly. Again.

What I think sums the bloke up is, as others have mentioned, the way in which he deliberately seems to piss the fans off. I don't think it's a coincidence he's done this at this time, i.e. when things are going well. No doubt I'm just being hysterical though.

HMHM summed it up perfectly to me....

He knows the price of everything and the value of nothing!

And throughout all the shit over the last few years, your average mong fan has continued to buy the shirt. Him sticking Sports Direct on the front of it won't make too much of a dent in shirt sales, cos your average drone will still buy it.

Even if there was a dent in shirt sales it would do nothing more than give them motivation to sell off the club even further.

"Due to a decrease in merchandise revenue it is with deep regret than the club has had no choice but to sell Fabricio Coloccini. These measures were required to ensure that Newcastle United is run in a responsible manner allowing it to comply with the forthcoming financial fairplay stipulations.

In other news, Alan Smith has signed a new contract that will keep him at Sports Direct Arena until 2015. The ceremony to officially name his seat on the Sports Direct™ bench will take place at Sports Direct™ Arena next Thursday, with Newcastle United members admitted freely if wearing next seasons Sports Direct™ strip."

exactly. Again. For example, this is the future under this bloke.

exactly

Well I must be a mug then, because to me, ok, it's a name to a venue or location, but at the end of the day what do you KNOW the place as ?

I'm from Crewe, South Cheshire, our local team played at Gresty Road, now the 'Alexandra Stadium', but to me it will always be 'Gresty Road' and nothing else as will SJP.

Perhaps the way to go would have been to call it 'SJP sponsored by xyz', thus keeping all parties happy, but you could imagine radio 5 saying that, 'Over to SJP ....' Some how I don't think so.

It comes down to money, and if some one says 'Over to SDA', then that will be picked up by listeners, and then they go to the website, spend money, which goes to Ashley and hopefully in to Newcastle.(Wild howls of derision heard from the baying mob.) because at the end of the day it all boils down to money.

exactly

Well I must be a mug then, because to me, ok, it's a name to a venue or location, but at the end of the day what do you KNOW the place as ?

I'm from Crewe, South Cheshire, our local team played at Gresty Road, now the 'Alexandra Stadium', but to me it will always be 'Gresty Road' and nothing else as will SJP.

Perhaps the way to go would have been to call it 'SJP sponsored by xyz', thus keeping all parties happy, but you could imagine radio 5 saying that, 'Over to SJP ....' Some how I don't think so.

It comes down to money, and if some one says 'Over to SDA', then that will be picked up by listeners, and then they go to the website, spend money, which goes to Ashley and hopefully in to Newcastle.(Wild howls of derision heard from the baying mob.) because at the end of the day it all boils down to money.

The problem being, there's no fucking money- it's a freebie for SD

exactly

big-mug-250.jpg

This is all our fault. We demanded a striker and they've had to sell the stadium name to provide us with one. Never mind that Mike & Dekka will never get anyone thick enough to take them up on their offer, so they'll not get the revenue needed to buy a new player (as if that were ever their plan.) Then we'll be blamed for driving away potential investors with our "toxic atmosphere." Next summer, rinse and repeat, perhaps this time with the strip or the stand names.

I honestly think the fat cunt sits in his office and says to Dekka, "Here man, things are going too well - what can we fuck up today?" Slimy, odious, treacherous CUNTS, the pair of them, and may they rot in hell.

We play our games at St James's Park. I hope the BBC, Sky, and the rest will not use the false name - after an initial period of piss-taking over the "sportsdirect.com @ SJP" debacle, they reverted to calling it SJP - but even if they do, it will not change anything except ruin the harmonious environment and team spirit.

Pardew must be livid if he has an ounce of honesty about him.

What The Chronicle needs to do is take a fucking stand and keep referring to our home ground as St. James park. Im gonna vomit every time I read "Sports direct arena"

This is the key like. Not just the Chronicle, we need all the press, especially the beeb, to call it by it's rightful name.

the hacks at the Chronicle have been totally taken in by this small recent run of good results just like the other fools.

The BBC will call it by its new name, because it's the BBC and that is what they do, and because they know it will piss people off.

I'm coming home Newcastle,

If ye never win the Cup again,

I'll brave the dark at Sports Direct Arena,

At the Newcastle Brown Ale Stand in the rain

Doesn't really have the same ring to it... :(

The problem being, there's no fucking money- it's a freebie for SD

That's what it all boils down to.

As with other bullshit moves from Ashley and Llambias it's the way in which they're done that confirm without a shadow of a doubt that they're unscrupulous lying con men.