Hi All - Thought I'd chip in to the banter about Liverpool. I'm an LFC fan who posts on a LFC forum regarding the next game and the view of opposition fans. I was trawling through this thread to find something about tomorrows game. I might be being a bit naive but I'm surprised by the amount of hatred towards LFC from the toon (judging by this thead anyway). I'm not entirely sure why. I get that Everton and Utd would be pretty hateful but NFC?? Two working class cities with a strong and unique fan base. Certainly LFC fans have a high regard for NFC. I might be being a bit blinkered (my best mate is a toon fan) The games are always crackers at either stadium - So why the dislike? I suppose you all hate Suarez. I can see why. We always say he's a bit of a cunt but at least he's ours. Maybe it's because we bought Carroll and Enrique from you. I think you guys got the better of that little deal though (?)

Anyway to the guy who posted pictures of that 'fan' doing monkey gestures and the Munich graffiti etc - Mate every club has it's share of nob head fans. No need to tar us all with the same brush.

Edited by RedAstaire

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't stand British gangster films, don't like many modern Brit films of any kind tbh.

Even my favourite Pacino film isn't The Godfather, although I do like them, it's Dog Day Afternoon.

Who was the scouse git who came on here who loved talking about British gangsters? Or did I make it up in my had during an "episode"?

Hi All - Thought I'd chip in to the banter about Liverpool. I'm an LFC fan who posts on a LFC forum regarding the next game and the view of opposition fans. I was trawling through this thread to find something about tomorrows game. I might be being a bit naive but I'm surprised by the amount of hatred towards LFC from the toon (judging by this thead anyway). I'm not entirely sure why. I get that Everton and Utd would be pretty hateful but NFC?? Two working class cities with a strong and unique fan base. Certainly LFC fans have a high regard for NFC. I might be being a bit blinkered (my best mate is a toon fan) The games are always crackers at either stadium - So why the dislike? I suppose you all hate Suarez. I can see why. We always say he's a bit of a cunt but at least he's ours. Maybe it's because we bought Carroll and Enrique from you. I think you guys got the better of that little deal though (?)

Anyway to the guy who posted pictures of that 'fan' doing monkey gestures and the Munich graffiti etc - Mate every club has it's share of nob head fans. No need to tar us all with the same brush.

Aye, Everton and Man United are famous for their upper class support :unsure2:

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

May I suggest liverpool-kop.com for your next puerile stunt?

This ban is not set to expire.

:lol: Liverpool fans, once again, showing their "Great sense of humour"

What were you banned for?

The first letters of Gone Fishing questions...

If someone fancies having a look on their message board and letting me know how they took it/found out?

Edited by The Fish