Great analogy.

Now let's get back to dissecting the relative bigness of football clubs. How are we gonna get to the bottom of this?

By comparing flacid cock sizes on twitter.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing more boring than people saying something is boring. There isn't neither. If there was a convention on knitting at Newcastle City Hall, would you gatecrash it, go on stage, grab the mic and say "you know what? This is fucking boring!"?

:lol:

It is boring like. Manc-mag was always spot on when it came to this though because the size of our support given the dearth of success (tangible success anyway) is a bone of contention for many other clubs' fans because with the odd possible exception they know were pretty much peerless in that regard.

It is boring, but at the same time when people are talking shit and being condescending, they need contradicting, especially as anyone would think he supports Barcelona the air of superiority he attempts to get across.

It is boring, but at the same time when people are talking shit and being condescending, they need contradicting, especially as anyone would think he supports Barcelona the air of superiority he attempts to get across.

He's your archetypal Liverpool fan like. I'll leave it at that.

I think we could do it this weekend, there will be a game when we click this side of Christmas and why not this one?

3-1 Cisse hat trick now he's got one in off his barse. Suarez dive and penalty other end.

Edited by trophyshy

Bigness: The Big Debate.

Or terminally boring on this subject. One of the two.

If you get the Nexus 10, you won't have to high five anyone on the way into the shop.

See, to me this is boring. I couldn't give a flying fuck about upgrades to ipads, what google are making etc etc. That's why I just skip through those threads and don't comment.

This is where Gemmill struggles. I could understand the odd comment whenever this subject arises but it seems all the time it happens he'll jump in and have a dig. Are you embarrassed by us? (By us I mean NUFC, the City, parts of the city or just embarrssed by the likes of Stevie, me or anyone else shouting our corner?)

He's your archetypal Liverpool fan like. I'll leave it at that.

I'd be far from surprised if he's actually Dave Kirby.

Interesting reading RAWK, and the answers to the questions The Fish gave them. Many of the answers, a majority even to the question about whether they wanted Rodgers. "Ayyym no la we wanted Rafa", the same Rafa many of them hounded out in the first place due to shit performance. The Being Liverpool documentary said a lot about Rodgers too, if he's a motivator, then so is Glenn Roeder. He says "OK" at the end of every sentence, literally, and you can tell just watching the documentary he's trying to change too much too soon.

1:35 Skrtel's mistake costs them a goal. Now if this was Williamson, you can imagine the reaction. 99% of managers would've said what the fuck you doing playing the ball side ways in that position without looking, not Rodgers. I was utterly astonished he went, "Martin I'll never criticise you for what you did today, you deserve praise for what happened, my issue is the midfield didn't give you a proper option to pass it to."

You really could not make that up. They're Liverpool ffs, not Barcelona. Incredible management.

Do you not get bored yourself trying to win this argument about bigness though? It's unwinnable. And it just becomes this boring recital of attendances discounted for relative league positions etc.

And i don't agree that you need to defend the honour of the city (ffs!) when someone turns up, anymore than anyone needs to try and convince Wolfy that planes did actually fly into the buildings on 9/11.

See, to me this is boring. I couldn't give a flying fuck about upgrades to ipads, what google are making etc etc. That's why I just skip through those threads and don't comment.

This is where Gemmill struggles. I could understand the odd comment whenever this subject arises but it seems all the time it happens he'll jump in and have a dig. Are you embarrassed by us? (By us I mean NUFC, the City, parts of the city or just embarrssed by the likes of Stevie, me or anyone else shouting our corner?)

Aye we're not in the cool gang so it's best we pipe down tbh.

Do you not get bored yourself trying to win this argument about bigness though? It's unwinnable. And it just becomes this boring recital of attendances discounted for relative league positions etc.

And i don't agree that you need to defend the honour of the city (ffs!) when someone turns up, anymore than anyone needs to try and convince Wolfy that planes did actually fly into the buildings on 9/11.

It aint a case of 'we are bigger than club x but not club Y' it's simply a case of someone coming out with a ridiculous statement and the person being put in their place, for me anyway. That's it to be honest. Can't see the need for the sarcy comments is all.

It aint a case of 'we are bigger than club x but not club Y' it's simply a case of someone coming out with a ridiculous statement and the person being put in their place, for me anyway. That's it to be honest. Can't see the need for the sarcy comments is all.

That's all it is, that's exactly what it is, and as you've pointed out Gemmill's I'm here look at me, I've got nothing to say here but my presence should be NOTED, shines right through. Bet he wishes he hadn't have commented now.

Edited by McFaul

PacinoFan is an arse who loves British gangster films isn't he?

Which is ironic considering by far the shitest British gangster film of all time was "51st State". A major stain on the CV's of Robert Carlyle and Samuel L Jackson.

I never thought I'd ever say this, but The Fish is a genius. He may just be one of the great minds of our time. Man of the year as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by McFaul

PacinoFan is an arse who loves British gangster films isn't he?

Can't stand British gangster films, don't like many modern Brit films of any kind tbh.

Even my favourite Pacino film isn't The Godfather, although I do like them, it's Dog Day Afternoon.

Can't stand British gangster films, don't like many modern Brit films of any kind tbh.

Even my favourite Pacino film isn't The Godfather, although I do like them, it's Dog Day Afternoon.

Just an arse then :lol:

I never thought I'd ever say this, but The Fish is a genius. He may just be one of the great minds of our time. Man of the year as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, You :blush:

(Might try something like it every week)