• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger Tames was an Arsenal fan but he always had one hand on the Mic and one hand down his pants tugging away whenever Slaven scored against us. Tyler would have creamed himself if Liverpool got a late winner don't doubt it.

Roger Tames was an Arsenal fan but he always had one hand on the Mic and one hand down his pants tugging away whenever Slaven scored against us. Tyler would have creamed himself if Liverpool got a late winner don't doubt it.

As I was busy I half watched the match / half listened to it on 5Live (should've stuck Radio Newcastle on I suppose) but Alan Green is an absolute disgrace. I know it's no secret he's a Liverpool fan but he nearly wet his pants any time they got near our box and could barely contain his disappointment when Cabaye put us in front.

As I was busy I half watched the match / half listened to it on 5Live (should've stuck Radio Newcastle on I suppose) but Alan Green is an absolute disgrace. I know it's no secret he's a Liverpool fan but he nearly wet his pants any time they got near our box and could barely contain his disappointment when Cabaye put us in front.

Took some stuff to the tip last night after the game and heard a bit of 606. He cut off an Everton fan who had the temerity to question whether Liverpool were the biggest club on Merseyside any more. Apparently attendances prove liverpool top be the biggest club.

Good to know we're unquestionably the 3rd biggest club in the league.

Took some stuff to the tip last night after the game and heard a bit of 606. He cut off an Everton fan who had the temerity to question whether Liverpool were the biggest club on Merseyside any more. Apparently attendances prove liverpool top be the biggest club.

Good to know we're unquestionably the 3rd biggest club in the league.

He's a bit like quite a lot of people at the Beeb where he used to be good but now just goes through the motions. He's always fucking moaning if it's not an exciting match as well. Just retire and let someone else have their dream job then if it's that much of a drag.

He's a bit like quite a lot of people at the Beeb where he used to be good but now just goes through the motions. He's always fucking moaning if it's not an exciting match as well. Just retire and let someone else have their dream job then if it's that much of a drag.

There seems to be a lot of people like that in the media at the moment.

The big chinned cunt Forsyth springs to mind.

Except he's been shite since the 90s. No, wait, point still applies.

606 is dreadful and has been for a decade or more. When Green does it if your point isnt about manu,chelsea,arsenal or his bloved lfc then he's on rocky ground, and if its about a team outside the prem he's completly fuckin stumped. Jason Roberts mouths cliches by the dozen and Robbie Savage shoves his ego down you lug holes to the the extent that he's fuckin unlistenable.

The last half decent presenter was Richard Littlejohn, who, regardless of his profession,employer and polictical views came across as a fairly ordinary fan of the game with a very good all round knowledge of all divisons.

There seems to be a lot of people like that in the media at the moment.

The big chinned cunt Forsyth springs to mind.

What's with that fucking pose he does btw? :lol:

The last half decent presenter was Richard Littlejohn, who, regardless of his profession,employer and polictical views came across as a fairly ordinary fan of the game with a very good all round knowledge of all divisons.

And the fact that he's a horrible fucking cunt of a man speaks volumes for 606 really.

606 is dreadful and has been for a decade or more. When Green does it if your point isnt about manu,chelsea,arsenal or his bloved lfc then he's on rocky ground, and if its about a team outside the prem he's completly fuckin stumped. Jason Roberts mouths cliches by the dozen and Robbie Savage shoves his ego down you lug holes to the the extent that he's fuckin unlistenable.

Before I got to the 2nd half of your post I was about to say Littlecock (who I loathe as journalist) was good when he did it. Canny, sensible and you could tell he was a proper fan. I'd take David Mellor over Alan Green I think. Fucking 'Spoony' as well :lol:

What's with that fucking pose he does btw? :lol:

God knows. The bird was watching it on Sat ngiht and I was reading. All I heard every time he spoke wa shim stuttering and struggling to read the autocue.

When he made a mistake he tried to joke and always said either "You try it" or "They made me say it"

Fuck off and retire you greedy old bastard.

Before I got to the 2nd half of your post I was about to say Littlecock (who I loathe as journalist) was good when he did it. Canny, sensible and you could tell he was a proper fan. I'd take David Mellor over Alan Green I think. Fucking 'Spoony' as well.

Spoony..where do you start with that fuckin strap-on?

How about being a plastic scouser in your 40s still wishing to be known as "Spoony"?.....living down south you come across these types cluttering up bar rooms whenever "their" team is on spouting utter bollocks,but this cunts made a career out of it! :lol:

Sorry Meenzer but I find this sort of toss piece a lot more offensive than Littlejohn.

Edited by PaddockLad