The Official Liverpool FC vs Newcastle United FC Match Thread

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

currently warming up with beers & vodka and the classic 96/97 4-3 match where we won lost without shearer streamin on net tv. no time for shagging AH!

Did we fuck. Guess you never saw it?

Oops, I just realized we lost this one... god I hate robbie fowler.

Jesus fucking wept, I'm sure you're a nice lass......actually, I'm not sure at all, you're a massive bellend

Vuckic will do good in that position if you ask me. Sad to see no Ben Arfa, yeah, but maybe he will come on and change the game again. Another odd Pardew decision, mind...but won't be complaining when Vuckic sticks one in from 30 yards ;)

I don't understand starting Vukic ahead of King Benny.

I'm completely bemused by it. That's nothing against Vuckic who I've got a lot of time for. And I'm more excited to see Vuckic ahead of the other options we could play up there (Ben Arfa aside).

It just doesn't make sense unless Ben Arfa has a little injury. Pardew doesn't need to ease him in any more.

I guess Taylor's assist earned him a start ahead of Santon.

Nice to see Carroll go into our dressing room and Pardew dragging him in. Does he realise he sold him in Jan??

Does anyone else get the feeling that we could see Carroll back at Newcastle either in Jan or summer? Shrewd bit of business if we get him back for peanuts compared to what they paid

Nice to see Carroll go into our dressing room and Pardew dragging him in. Does he realise he sold him in Jan??

Does anyone else get the feeling that we could see Carroll back at Newcastle either in Jan or summer? Shrewd bit of business if we get him back for peanuts compared to what they paid

Pardew didn't sell him mate.

Pardew didn't sell him mate.

Jeez, been a bit picky aren't we? I think you know what I meant