mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I love how they bang on about "re-writing history" while they lap up all the internet bollocks that spreads and they take as fact. Thick fuckers to man and beast, the lot of them.

"I've heard a couple of stories of him not being anything like the lovely bloke he has been depicted as being.

Where I used to work, they had tickets for the 1892 club and used to give them to the best performers each month. This one time, I think they were match-ball sponsors or so something and a young lass (fucking stunning by the way), who was Newcastle daft - had a picture of Bobby Robson on her desk etc. won the prize. At the post match meal (I think they'd lost), she was apparently shaking with excitement as he walked past and asked for a photo and he told her to fuck-off.

This was for the horse's mouth n'all, she was absolutely devastd when telling everyone the story.

Another time, a good mate of mine was staying in a hotel in the Midlands (they were playing down there next day). Apparently a young lad went up to him on the bar for an autograph and, again was told to fuck off, as he was watching MOTD (source - my mate sitting yards away)"

:lol: Nice variation of the 'mag at work' meme.

Of course the bloke would be just human like the rest of us. Very few get to the top without having a ruthless nasty streak.

Lovely bloke while he was here but I do think we overdo the relationship. (As well as over analyse it.

Edited by Christmas Tree

you think it's likely he told someone to fuck off when they asked for a picture?

this is stretching your wummery to the max like

I have no idea what he said.

All Im saying in response to Rentons story is that is he did say something like that it doesnt make him a nasty bloke. Sometimes the nicest of people can react out of character for lots of reasons.

I have no idea what he said.

All Im saying in response to Rentons story is that is he did say something like that it doesnt make him a nasty bloke. Sometimes the nicest of people can react out of character for lots of reasons.

Not my story and absolute shit wummery CT. No wonder some suspect you're a mackem.

:lol:

Just for balance , when my now 13yr old nephew was a toddler his grandad Colin used to take him swimming at the Gosforth Marriott ( :lol: aye, I know), he took him into the lounge afterwards and Bobby was there watching a World Cup game.

He took the lad over as my brother had taught him that "Bobby lived at St.James" and said he didn't want to disturb him but could he have a picture at halftime?

Bobby told him to sit down, put my nephew on his lap, and spent the rest of the game chatting and watching the match together (He was a similar age to Colin).

What a cunt , eh? ;)