mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Hold the fucking phone! It's you, isn't it? You're the "Mag at Work"!

Fucking hell man alex, the amount of shit we get because of your delusions!

1) stop banging on about the Airport

2) stop declaring that we're the Barcelona of the North

3) Stop claiming every home game attracts 60k screaming Geordies

4) stop punching horses

5) stop spitting on Sir Bobby Robson

Although you's did hound out poor Sir Bobby , blame non sell outs on the away fans not turning up ,and attack horses and wheely bins after yet another derby defeat

So some truth in your post tbf

:lol: One bloke punches a horse and they bring it up as if it's something all people from Newcastle do, going by that logic all mackems must regularly impersonate murderers since you have wearside Jack fucking scumbags.

:lol:

They haven't time to punch horses as they're all nuts deep in their sisters/kids.

Yes, I'm saying they're all incestuous paedophiles.

All of them.

Here's a gif to demonstrate how serious I am about this......

oPHLvU8.gif

I once seen a Leeds fan chin at a horse when they were playing Huddersfield and this was way before one of our lot did it. I was sure I posted about it on here but I've never been able to find it. <_<

Here, do you know how hard it is to chin a horse? That bloke doesn't get nearly enough credit.

Yeah. I don't get how it's a bad thing. I'm impressed tbh.

Edited by toonotl

Let me get this right, I<3DC has been away from these boards for a bout 6 months and turns up again because he thinks Borini is that impressive a capture, it's worth gloating about. Fuck off man. You've signed a guy who couldn't get a game ahead of Balotelli last year.

This might actually be the most depressing chain of posts I've seen him make. Trying to find joy in absolutely fuck all. It's like the problem Sunderland has on a citywide scale, personified in a single knacker.

Let me get this right, I<3DC has been away from these boards for a bout 6 months and turns up again because he thinks Borini is that impressive a capture, it's worth gloating about. Fuck off man. You've signed a guy who couldn't get a game ahead of Balotelli last year.

This might actually be the most depressing chain of posts I've seen him make. Trying to find joy in absolutely fuck all. It's like the problem Sunderland has on a citywide scale, personified in a single knacker.

Just addressing the fact that your fans hounded out Sir Bobby Robson. Its not an urban myth , its fact. So dont try and brush it under the carpet

Someone just admit HE WAS HOUNDED OUT BY THE FANS .

Bet they cant :)

Just addressing the fact that your fans hounded out Sir Bobby Robson. Its not an urban myth , its fact. So dont try and brush it under the carpet

Someone just admit HE WAS HOUNDED OUT BY THE FANS .

Bet they cant :)

Darren Bent was forced to leave wasn't he?

Why was that again?

Something about racism? That's unlike you lot...

article-2239153-163B8128000005DC-734_634

:lol: The state of the entire crowd in that picture man. The old woman standing up on the left is no doubt shouting something horrific relating to Lukaku's skin colour. The best one is that monstrosity with the green headband on, wtf is it? :lol:. Good amount of weathered pink seats on show as well in their fucking hovel of a stadium.

Its not an urban myth , its fact. So dont try and brush it under the carpet

its

you's

You is?

Do they not teach how to correctly write a contraction or use an apostrophe in Trampsville?

It is 'it's' not 'its' you fucking moron.

Keep up at the back

You hounded out Sir Bobby .

No1 can actually admit it, its brilliant :)

Last NUFC manager to be anything close to 'hounded out' :lol: was maybe Jack Charlton* back when you were a glint in your Mam's step brother's eye. However.......I can think of one or two Sunderland managers who were told to fuck off for various reasons including Monkey's heed who gave you two 7th placed finishes which is your best top league placing for many, many years.

Anyway, you're a fucking strange kid, you mind. I love how you think you're getting the best of your little chats on here with people who are to your intellect what Gulliver was to the Liliputians.

*Pardew was given stick big time as well for very many obvious reasons so I'll give you him and I don't give a flying fuck what anyone says about him, he was a first class cunt and I'll never be sad to see him gone.

Last NUFC manager to be anything close to 'hounded out' :lol: was maybe Jack Charlton* back when you were a glint in your Mam's step brother's eye. However.......I can think of one or two Sunderland managers who were told to fuck off for various reasons including Monkey's heed who gave you two 7th placed finishes which is your best top league placing for many, many years.

Anyway, you're a fucking strange kid, you mind. I love how you think you're getting the best of your little chats on here with people who are to your intellect what Gulliver was to the Liliputians.

*Pardew was given stick big time as well for very many obvious reasons so I'll give you him and I don't give a flying fuck what anyone says about him, he was a first class cunt and I'll never be sad to see him gone.

CALM DOWN

all i was doing is replying to post 2472

Home truths not allowed on here? Its about Sir Bobby being spat on and hounded out thats all

CALM DOWN

all i was doing is replying to post 2472

Home truths not allowed on here? Its about Sir Bobby being spat on and hounded out thats all

I'm sure the smb has had it pointed out a few times that the spitting was supposedly when he was England manager.

If he was "hounded out" because a few people were a bit disappointed with his last full season and expressed it then fuck knows what you call the abuse the last few SAFC managers have had - probably hate crimes.

I'm sure the smb has had it pointed out a few times that the spitting was supposedly when he was England manager.

If he was "hounded out" because a few people were a bit disappointed with his last full season and expressed it then fuck knows what you call the abuse the last few SAFC managers have had - probably hate crimes.

Ok yeah all out managers get shit, players etc

but Sir Bobby was hounded out. i think some evidence is needed here as no fucker seems to think it happened :)