mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, MiddleAgeCool said:

It seems to be coming in threes for some of those "MLF's"..   They hated Moyes.  They hated being relegated and now their new home shirt is taken straight from the popular 1980's TV show Bullseye. :D

They hate their parents for bringing them up in Sunderland and making them support that shithouse of a club aswell.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Looks like one of those bags you get when you go to an off license.

Or a bargain bucket from some cheap as shite takeaway...

Fried chicken in big red white stripes bucket box : Stock Photo

Edited by Sonatine

That strip is fucking hideous like, and the back makes it even worse.  What the fuck were they thinking of.  No doubt the scruffy cunts will still buy it in their thousands though.  I'm sure Sheffield United have had a similarly awful strip at one point.

57 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

That strip is fucking hideous like, and the back makes it even worse.  What the fuck were they thinking of.  No doubt the scruffy cunts will still buy it in their thousands though.  I'm sure Sheffield United have had a similarly awful strip at one point.

That's it. I knew I'd seen something very similar before.

40 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

There highly overrated  ( remember where you heard it first ) MLF keeper is now fuckin them about by telling them HE will decide when he goes. Nee wonder neebody wants the managers job.The patients are running the asylum.

I see they're now after a love-in with Millwall. 

1:20pm. 

June 12th 2017. 

Never forget.