mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

What's even more bizarre is that the SoL is next to nowt. There's just a metro station, a car park and a fuck off quarry so the only way shite can blow on the pitch is if people are taking food in and just chucking the empty wrappers all over the shop.

All photoshopped by the magedia, marra

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

They paid for Dawn Thewlis' course at Newcastle College and now she's knocking up Stokoeshops.

They hate her btw. The only reason I've been able to fathom is her Dad played for Newcastle reserves for a bit, she (probably) supports NUFC and presented the sports section on Look North for a bit. They seem oblivious to the fact Jeff Brown does it now and supports them lot which doesn't really seem to bother any NUFC fans I've ever spoken to.

Don't think they'll lose to Bolton though. Their recent results have looked like the team is trying, just shit. And Bolton are very possibly the only team down there who are more shit.

Just now, Rayvin said:

Don't think they'll lose to Bolton though. Their recent results have looked like the team is trying, just shit. And Bolton are very possibly the only team down there who are more shit.

))Puts 50 on them losing to Bolton. :D

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

They hate her btw. The only reason I've been able to fathom is her Dad played for Newcastle reserves for a bit, she (probably) supports NUFC and presented the sports section on Look North for a bit. They seem oblivious to the fact Jeff Brown does it now and supports them lot which doesn't really seem to bother any NUFC fans I've ever spoken to.

Aye, I know, it's mint. I think it stems from her referring to us as "we" a couple of times. Whether it was intentional or a slip of the tongue, I don't know but it sums them up nicely anyway.

27 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, I know, it's mint. I think it stems from her referring to us as "we" a couple of times. Whether it was intentional or a slip of the tongue, I don't know but it sums them up nicely anyway.

:lol: Indeed