mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

10 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Saw a comment somewhere on RTG....."Premier league is piss weak this year"🤣........and also most of the deluded cunts think top 6 is possible for them🤣 one or two even think automatic place

stupid cunts.

they'll be nowhere near burnley or sheffield united. as for top 6, there's 3 teams currently lower than them at the minute, coventry, middlesboro and west brom who'll all comfortably finish higher than them and that's before you take in to account those already above them.

14 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

stupid cunts.

they'll be nowhere near burnley or sheffield united. as for top 6, there's 3 teams currently lower than them at the minute, coventry, middlesboro and west brom who'll all comfortably finish higher than them and that's before you take in to account those already above them.

But I thought they were ready to go?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

Please let him go to Stoke. :pray:

:lol: I saw a rumour somewhere that Boro wanted to sign him. Either of those destinations would be hilarious. 

Do they still think they’re the biggest draw in the league btw? Given that that’s now their manager and I assume best player push to leave as soon as possible. 

• Haha 2

They're in the playoff spots now. Please get promoted so we can absolutely fucking rinse you and send you straight back down on a new record low points total 

Or don't and get minced in the playoffs instead, I honestly couldn't give a fucking shite. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: I’m hoping this is someone that was just trying to get their post on that deluded page. 

Well in their tiny minds they think they are because the premier league is piss weak and we've played 16 shit teams🤣

"The Championship Marra its the toughest league.....FTM"

And if they somehow got promoted🤣they'd be fucking battered every game plus be well and truly fucked when playing us

Edited by Rosco
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rosco said:

Well in their tiny minds they think they are because the premier league is piss weak and we've played 16 shit teams🤣

"The Championship Marra its the toughest league.....FTM"

And if they somehow got promoted🤣they'd be fucking battered every game plus be well and truly fucked when playing us

They would only be battered because the teams in the Premier League would see them as their cup final. It is hard to play teams who are playing out of their skin, each week, because they know that they are playing Sunderland. We wouldn't understand because we are not the best performing team in the North East, all things considered. 

• Haha 11

So this Simms bloke (did ok at Jambo's)

Now stories he's being recalled from sunlun by Everton, cue Mackems, he's nowhere near Prem quality, but I thought they said Prem was shit this year.

Can any of you explain Mackem logic 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha 2

Mackems are odd. They beat Wigan in their previous match, who are bottom of the league. Drew against Blackpool today, who are third bottom. A respectable sixth in the league. But only 4 points above 15th and 12 points below 2nd, having played a game more than most clubs. The way they are going on about the team is something else. Most seem to think promotion is a certainty, with quite a few somehow believing automatic promotion is possible. A lot think this is the best SAFC rlteam ever. The mind boggles.

Screenshot_20230101_221942_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230101_222051_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230101_222211_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 5

:lol: They were screaming on that he should be sacked just a few weeks ago. It’s why they’re such a nasty fan base towards managers, their delusion and expectation is mental so where other fan bases will be hoping to hold on to play offs, they are starting to expect it and when a poor run comes they will turn on the players and manager. Of course they act like all this is nonsense but it’s been exactly what they have done for as long as I can remember. 

• Haha 1

I just can't imagine how depressing it must be to regard this second tier team as the best in a half century. Meanwhile we've had football under Keegan, Robson, and now Howe which is quite literally on another level to these freaks. 

And aye, they will turn oh Mowbray at the drop of a hat sooner rather than later. He's a football dinosaur with career stats to match.

Managed 813

Won 336

Drew 195

Lost 282

Win rate 41.3%

As far as I can tell, this is all from lower leagues or the Scottish league, with his tenure at Celtic and Hibs heavily skewing his results! :lol: Currently on 40% for the mackems. 

Honestly I'd give it football for good if this was as good as it gets.

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It must just be a depressing club to support. Newcastle have always had serious potential, even without Saudi money. 

Sunderland? It's a small town with nothing in it. It's like someone has stuck a beach and a football stadium in Stanley :lol: 

What separates Sunderland from Wigan or Blackpool? Clubs like that. In the grand scheme of things it's very little, they get a few more fans who are twisty toxic pricks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

29 minutes ago, Tom said:

What separates Sunderland from Wigan or Blackpool? 

Four league titles two centuries ago. 

(plus another two in the same era as ours admittedly) 

5 hours ago, Tom said:

It must just be a depressing club to support. Newcastle have always had serious potential, even without Saudi money. 

Sunderland? It's a small town with nothing in it. It's like someone has stuck a beach and a football stadium in Stanley :lol: 

What separates Sunderland from Wigan or Blackpool? Clubs like that. In the grand scheme of things it's very little, they get a few more fans who are twisty toxic pricks.

The lights and a punk rock festival?

10 hours ago, Renton said:

Mackems are odd. They beat Wigan in their previous match, who are bottom of the league. Drew against Blackpool today, who are third bottom. A respectable sixth in the league. But only 4 points above 15th and 12 points below 2nd, having played a game more than most clubs. The way they are going on about the team is something else. Most seem to think promotion is a certainty, with quite a few somehow believing automatic promotion is possible. A lot think this is the best SAFC rlteam ever. The mind boggles.

Screenshot_20230101_221942_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230101_222051_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230101_222211_Chrome.jpg

Beggars can't be choosers. :lol: