mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Ballard was completely out of his depth & I’m not sure what further they needed to illustrate that point. 

He scored an own goal & conceded a penalty but he probably shouldn’t have been on the pitch to do so!

• Like 5

I read some of their match thread and the delusion that Ballard did well seemed to be mostly based on the idea that the challenge on Isak when he went through was the greatest piece of defending in football history and not a good case for a red card. 

• Haha 3

He didn’t play the ball & grabbed both the player & his shirt to the extent he fell on the floor.

The rules state that it’s a red card, if the ref didn’t get a good enough view the linesman should have flagged.

Hume also should have been sent off. 

• Like 5

Ref fuckin bottled it, he knew the biggest game of the day would be over as a contest if he’d given a pen and a red at that point of the proceedings .  TV influencing what happens on the pitch and not just reflecting it. Dont worry, its only been going on for 30+ years :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 7

5 hours ago, Alex said:

I looked up his age too after someone on RTG said he’d played well considering his age or something like that. I thought that if he was about 19 or 20 they might have a point. About 7 years older than Miley and they’re going on like he has bags of potential/improvement to come 

:lol: Aye I’ve long found their obsession that their squad is all insanely young and will improve massively to be hilarious. Clarke is older than Gordon for example, and there’s a similar age difference between Tonali and Dan Neil, Botman is years younger than Ballard, Livramento and Isak are similar age to many of their lot, Miley is younger than Bellingham. Yes their average squad age is younger since we mix in experience like Wilson, Trippier, Pope etc but the mackems consistently ignore we have players all of a similar age and currently playing at the top end of the PL and in the CL. 

Just because they’re young and hanging around play off level doesn’t mean they’re going to kick on and make the step up, it’s an absurd assumption. 

• Like 7

How could you think that’s a fucking win btw? The cretin even has a Twitter account with his real name. I don’t like the witch-hunts when people end up losing their jobs and stuff but that’s what often happens when you post something like that. What a thick-as-mince mackem cunt 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye I’ve long found their obsession that their squad is all insanely young and will improve massively to be hilarious. Clarke is older than Gordon for example, and there’s a similar age difference between Tonali and Dan Neil, Botman is years younger than Ballard, Livramento and Isak are similar age to many of their lot, Miley is younger than Bellingham. Yes their average squad age is younger since we mix in experience like Wilson, Trippier, Pope etc but the mackems consistently ignore we have players all of a similar age and currently playing at the top end of the PL and in the CL. 

Just because they’re young and hanging around play off level doesn’t mean they’re going to kick on and make the step up, it’s an absurd assumption. 

They’ve got some player called Roberts who was apparently a huge miss yesterday because of course he was. Never really heard of him but a quick check shows he’s nearly 27, a winger, he made his first senior league appearance about 10 years ago. In that time he’s scored less than 30 league goals and over half of them came during a loan spell ages ago at Celtic. 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

How could you think that’s a fucking win btw? The cretin even has a Twitter account with his real name. I don’t like the witch-hunts when people end up losing their jobs and stuff but that’s what often happens when you post something like that. What a thick-as-mince mackem cunt 

He’s been reported to Northumbria Police by multiple people, from various fan bases. NP are investigating. 

His account, unsurprisingly, full of homophobia, racism, antisemitism and transphobia. 

Also unsurprisingly, deleted his account-these cowards rarely have the courage of their convictions. 

• Like 7

It’s not really the kind of game an individual could have heavily effected though. Roberts is obviously some young world beater who they’ll sell for £50m but he could’t change the entire pattern of the game. 

We controlled the entire match & only

really loosened the leash at 2-0 when “Linton” went off

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Howay said:

This is spot on. They call us deluded, but the SMB is like a lunatic asylum. They genuinely don't get the gap in quality between the first and second tiers, which is at record levels Despite the fact that promoted teams increasingly struggle, and demoted teams usually bounce straight back up, with some notable exceptions (ahem SAFC). Despite the evidence from their own 3 eyes yesterday, the gulf in class was huge and obvious. 

Take this moron as an example. Yeah, their individual players should just choose to step up a level! :lol:

I mean, I'm just going to choose to have a six pack, choose to perform anal sex on Margiot Robbie, and choose to inherit a billion quid. It's really that simple. :lol:

Screenshot_20240107_162825_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c4ada0aa2481db121b9adc8bb87032aa.jpg

• Haha 7

That'll work for the "young" players like Ballard and Clarke with their careers ahead of them(not) . 

Or maybe it'll dawn on them that's the best they'll ever be. 

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: :lol: The classy lads at it again. Honestly man who does that unathletic fat cunt think he’s battering, he will get winded on the walk to the car park. 

Is it a bloke? It's got nasty tits and when it's sidekick zooms in I was reminded of Little and Large.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I'm just going to choose to perform anal sex on Margiot Robbie

Manners maketh the man. 

It’s always pussy first, heathen! 

• Haha 4

Some people say charity starts at home. I've always said that, sometimes, you have to throw the rod a bit further to help out mutant communities... 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 8