mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

9 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Local history buff Dan Jackson plainly

a lurker on here :cuppa:

Should make a fillum about it

• Haha 2

Couple of gems on RTG today

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-championship-is-the-best-league-in-the-world.1606800/#post-38291662

Best league in the world marra FTM....we're the Barca Samba Boys

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sunderlands-influence-on-athletic-club-de-bilbaos-colours.1606770/

So Atletico Bilbao's own version is wrong but the scruffy cunts from Wearside are the reason they play in Red & White........bestie mates now marra FTM

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Couple of gems on RTG today

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-championship-is-the-best-league-in-the-world.1606800/#post-38291662

Best league in the world marra FTM....we're the Barca Samba Boys

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sunderlands-influence-on-athletic-club-de-bilbaos-colours.1606770/

So Atletico Bilbao's own version is wrong but the scruffy cunts from Wearside are the reason they play in Red & White........bestie mates now marra FTM

20200709_121601__01.jpg

“When you instructed Northumbrian Water to put LSD in their water supply, what were the amounts you requested?”

” Fuck them up for generations.”

” Fair do. Carry on. “

• Haha 5

Is that the big announcement about the origin of Bilbao’s kit then? :lol: imagine being so desperate to be relevant that you reinvent history to the extent you’re actually telling another club they don’t know their own history. Without any basis and purely because said club and its fans enjoy close links and a friendship with us. They are absolutely  fucking tapped :lol: 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Is that the big announcement about the origin of Bilbao’s kit then? :lol: imagine being so desperate to be relevant that you reinvent history to the extent you’re actually telling another club they don’t know their own history. Without any basis and purely because said club and its fans enjoy close links and a friendship with us. They are absolutely  fucking tapped :lol: 

Aye. :lol:

• Haha 3

The bloke from the Roker Report is delighted that the Roker Report have published his piece. Which, incidentally, cites absolutely no other sources to back his claim. It does, however, make claims that come from ‘international researchers’ :lol: :lol: :lol: Just give it up, eh lads? 

• Haha 2

As much as their international research is completely made up or at least very leaky guesswork…who would actually care? :lol: 

Red and white stripes are as common as muck. 

• Haha 2

there's a misspelling in there, the team was actually Barmy-stoned Rangers as established by exhaustive research conducted over about 5 seconds in my head

370D5E9C-0AB4-4815-B572-505E1871377B.jpeg

• Haha 4

They do realise that ships aren't crewed exclusive by people from the place where they’re built, don’t they? 

• Haha 6

So after reading that thoroughly well researched paper with absolutely no sources or quotes my main takeaway is that someone was desperate enough to play in Sunderland colours that they sent a ship from Spain to Sunderland with the sole purpose of bringing back some football shirts? :lol: 

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Alex said:

They do realise that ships aren't crewed exclusive by people from the place where they’re built, don’t they? 

The cunts probably stowaway before the launch to get shipped out of the place

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

So after reading that thoroughly well researched paper with absolutely no sources or quotes my main takeaway is that someone was desperate enough to play in Sunderland colours that they sent a ship from Spain to Sunderland with the sole purpose of bringing back some football shirts? :lol: 

Fair play to you for actually reading it. 

I just figured it was absurd nonsense and saved myself a crucial 2-3 minutes (?)

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Fair play to for actually reading it. 

I just figured it was absurd nonsense and saved myself a crucial 2-3 minutes (?)

Good policy, those 2-3 minutes could be the difference between getting caught and a clean escape.

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Never before told, for a reason. Like how I don’t go around telling people about my threesome with Scarlett Johansen and Florence Pugh.

7la1cw.jpg

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Fair play to you for actually reading it. 

Aye. It’s light on detail. And everything else 

• Haha 3

Hola. Hola. Allo. Si. Ees that the National Stalking Hotline? Si? Gracias a Dios!

Screenshot_20230510_223847_Google.thumb.jpg.7e65e56ba3889dbf07499ac6fd3e69d7.jpg

My name? Si, mi nombre es Athletic Bilbao. 

El acosador, the stalker? Si, si. Ees called Massive Lads' Fan. 

Por favor ayuda estoy muy muy asustada.

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 9