mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

40 minutes ago, Tom said:

Don’t these lads have a website? :lol: 

“Unbelievable” say some. Yes….because it’s the year of our Lord 2023.

Another forgotten cost of closing public libraries.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Renton's tenth circle of hell.

Right, will you lot fuck off with the seagull quips and memes? Seagulls are loving, sentient creatures who do not appreciate this piss taking.

Secret.gif.e50e6db9369f1c94d161889093297ca0.gif

*** Say it quietly because they're listening ***

This was my car this morning thanks to them taking umbrage with you all.

Car.thumb.png.8480ba410ed146fd888fa15b18be1383.png

Fucking feathered cunts

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 7

17 minutes ago, Renton said:

Right, will you lot fuck off with the seagull quips and memes? Seagulls are loving, sentient creatures who do not appreciate this piss taking.

Secret.gif.e50e6db9369f1c94d161889093297ca0.gif

*** Say it quietly because they're listening ***

This was my car this morning thanks to them taking umbrage with you all.

Car.thumb.png.8480ba410ed146fd888fa15b18be1383.png

Fucking feathered cunts

Have you edited that with MS Paint? 

8 minutes ago, strawb said:

Have you edited that with MS Paint? 

I have used my supreme MS Paint skills to hide where I live, yes. The seagulls are probably reading this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I have used my supreme MS Paint skills to hide where I live, yes. The seagulls are probably reading this. 

I reckon someone could track you down based on locating the swirling cloud of enraged seagulls tbh.

• Haha 5

Probably whiling away the time on their phones, getting selfies with Kallum the pram-bound staffie* oblivious to the fact they could use that same device to buy the tickets in the first place. :lol: 

*Copyright Howay 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I reckon someone could track you down based on locating the swirling cloud of enraged seagulls tbh.

Do you want the mackems reading this to kidnap him or something? That’s their equivalent of the ark of the covenant 

• Haha 5

Slogans like "SAFC" and "Mackems" - together with vulgar references to North East rivals Newcastle - were daubed on walls surrounding the Cenotaph. 

Must have been an undacova mag marra.

Also, from the OP on the SMB:

Shame as they were respectful of us and very complimentary then one of ours does that!

What a fucking bunch of knackers these are.

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Renton said:

Must have been an undacova mag marra.

Also, from the OP on the SMB:

What a fucking bunch of knackers these are.

Of course.

SmartSelect_20230510_080318_Photos.thumb.jpg.5a9060d36f03e001bd7e9111fc95984f.jpgScreenshot_20230510_081602_Chrome.thumb.jpg.aed082780ef7400b397595ac4824f10a.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

Has to be a mag that travelled to Preston because their fans don’t have form for embarrassing themselves and the club 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

They’re absolutely insane :lol: 

Nee chance it was a pissed up charva, has to been a special agent deployed by the shady cabal of Tyneside businessmen. 

Always Sunny Fx GIF

• Haha 5

I like how he seems to be suggesting that the apparently nonsensical ‘Reubens square….’  graffiti is some sort of coded message from the hand of an agent provocateur. Rather than it being someone so pissed they think writing on a war memorial with a marker is a good idea. Not that being pissed is much of an excuse 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's all a bit daft. All clubs have knackers in their support, just accept it.

• Not all NUFC fans punch horses.
  • Not all SAFC fans shit in their seats (its probably even a minority tbh).
  • Not all cohorts of SAFC fans sing songs supporting a nonce to fuck who he wants. 
  • Not all SAFC fans carry cheese slices in their pockets and need a whip round to buy a bag of crisps. Etc.

Fair enough, but ffs, leave out this delusion that SAFC are in some way moral and "classy". The reality is, as one of the most deprived and insular towns in the country, it's just a fact they will have more antisocial problems associated with them and have a tendency towards racism and other bigoted/partisan viewpoints. Some of our fans are no better - the fights after derby defeats etc, were a fucking disgrace too and bear testament to this. (Also I wish we'd refrain from singing "Saudi boys" shit no matter what the provocation. It's pathetic). 

Not all Sunderland fans racially abuse players’ mothers. Not all of them go on the drink with only a couple of advent calendar chocolates to line their stomachs and proceed to have a shite on their seat, not all of them have their annual bath / shit outside in the fountains at Trafalgar Square, not all of them carry cheese slices for their half time burger. However thousands hero -worshipped a nonce and would probably take him back in the blink of an eye if they though he could still do a job* for them 👍🏻
*I mean literally, not just defecating outdoors  

• Haha 9