mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Just now, Toonpack said:

Could easily been down to 10 after 3 mins, pretty clear elbow but these lower league grounds don’t have enough camera angles.

I was thinking, as much as I hate VAR, there's no going back now. Anything the referee doesn't see just goes unpunished. Feels weird. 

16 minutes ago, Sakisle said:

I’d be worried about bottling top 4 mate.

Yeah, you’re right. I’d much rather be worrying about the championship playoffs than about which flavour of European football we get next season 

• Haha 1

Credit where it's due. Losing their manager and top scorer and then signing no-one in January, they looked doomed! The kids they've chucked in have done a job though and they've got a good chance of coming up.

They will need a Notts Forest level recruitment drive to avoid going straight back down mind :lol: 

• Like 1

Mackems call us deluded.

Screenshot_20230514_173847_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fe5fea1b6d210a9cdfc2fdd8d2c87197.jpg

• Diallo, their best player, isnt there's to swap.
  • Roberts is 26 and I don't think has ever played in the top tier. He's scored 6 career goals in the championship. Willock has played 77 games for us (mainly league games I assume) and scored 13 top tier goals. He's 23.
  • Wilson and "Loch Ness Drogba" :lol: Wilson has scored 15 goals in the Premier league this season. Stewart has scored 10 career goals in the second tier.

Harold Nicholas Dance GIF by The Academy Awards

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

Mackems call us deluded.

Screenshot_20230514_173847_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fe5fea1b6d210a9cdfc2fdd8d2c87197.jpg

• Roberts is 26 and I don't think has ever played in the top tier. He's scored 6 career goals in the championship. Willock has played 77 games for us (mainly league games I assume) and scored 13 top tier goals. He's 23.
  • Wilson and "Loch Ness Drogba" :lol: Wilson has scored 15 goals in the Premier league this season. Stewart has scored 10 career goals in the second tier.

on the off chance they get promoted it's reasonable to suggest anything less than premier league runners up next season is gonna be a massive disappointment to the average mackem.

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Renton said:

Mackems call us deluded.

Ten Hag was asked about Diallo in the Man United press conference the other day and said that his future is at Old Trafford, so they'll be waving bye to him shortly.

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Mackems call us deluded.

You are deluded. Wilson has scored 17 goals, not 15.