mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

8 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Mind I suppose the list of activities they have to choose from is:

- Raping pigeons

- shitting on seats

- littering and defecating in the town centre 

- getting a wash in Trafalgar square 

- adding Ryanair flights to your basket to try and add £2 to Newcastle fans flights 

:lol: They’ve lost it like. Also “forzaMilansafc” :lol: Jesus fucking wept, are they imagining a friendship with another club that has no idea who they are? Or just glory hunting as is common for fans of tragic little clubs? 

I take massive issue with this post. It was mouth raping seagulls, not pigeons. Fuck knows what type of abuse they dish out to pigeons. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Tom said:

:lol:

"Promotion? Mug's game, marra."

Leaving Exit Strategy GIF

49 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

They’ve got a thread up about Steve Harper, all wishing him well ( only read 1st page). 
https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/steve-harper.1615246/

Naturally, Newcastle’s longest serving player and current Academy director is a massive lads fan 

IMG_1412.jpeg

Getting the stone island, err, I mean the MLF tale in early doors, natch. :lol:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, trophyshy said:

More innocent times.

Alan Pardew, Newcastle's manager – who once again reiterated that his key striker Andy Carroll, absent here due to a thigh injury, is "definitely not" for sale

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 5

Their obsession with County Durham Mags man. A new hundred plus post thread has popped up because someone has shown a tweet of Durham CCers singing the Blaydon Races. This lad gipetto deserves a special award. :lol:

image.png.954f53ce8cd49eba24ce73120e233246.png

"Abort mission. I repeat, abort mission. gipetto has rumbled us. Reinstate Durham Sunderland line we pretended was scrapped by Beeching"

image.png.b22daa3ee8c07622804388c35d9f32fc.png

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 7

16 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Newcastle boss Eddie Howe to start Great North Run https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-66744622

I haven’t looked over there yet, but what do we reckon? 
100+ replies already? :lol:

Only 28 hate filled posts so far marra, but early days (1 hour in). Apparently according to OP next year you'll get beheaded if you run it in less than 2 hours. Think I'll give it  a miss then, again.

image.png.ce1835648d91f978ce3e8fabb552e174.png

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Only 28 hate filled posts so far marra, but early days (1 hour in). Apparently according to OP next year you'll get beheaded if you run it in less than 2 hours. Think I'll give it  a miss then, again.

image.png.ce1835648d91f978ce3e8fabb552e174.png

Beww

Btw it’s funny as fuck how racist so many of them are when they think they’re taking the moral highground. It kind of invalidates their supposed concern for minorities 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 6

:lol: Aye they’re racist as fuck, literally trying to take moral highground while calling Saudi Arabians “camel humpers” among other things. 

Hilarious that when we were in the Championship the mackems told us the PL is all that mattered in football, now they’ve been out of it forever the PL isn’t something to be a part of and lower league footy is proper football :lol:. Aye sure lads, carry on tossing off over your amazing youth talents that are in medium demand from sides like Burnley and Stoke. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I find these threads fascinating and disturbing. The level of hatred towards Howe is off the scale. One of them says he hopes he fires a live round into Shearer's temple. Honestly, why get to those levels of hate about people who are at worst a bit boring? 

There's another thread about a Keegan Reid gala dinner or something. Same thing. Hand on heart I am certain I'd like and admire Keegan even if he had successfully played for and managed them instead of us.  I like Reid too. 

Screenshot_20230907_192302_Chrome.thumb.jpg.caee218853dcc84a320dacba31460d21.jpg

I'm fairly sure he won't like. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Renton said:

Their obsession with County Durham Mags man. A new hundred plus post thread has popped up because someone has shown a tweet of Durham CCers singing the Blaydon Races. This lad gipetto deserves a special award. :lol:

image.png.954f53ce8cd49eba24ce73120e233246.png

"Abort mission. I repeat, abort mission. gipetto has rumbled us. Reinstate Durham Sunderland line we pretended was scrapped by Beeching"

image.png.b22daa3ee8c07622804388c35d9f32fc.png

They never seem to realise that Sunderland is a town in Durham. Durham isn’t in Sunderland :lol:

Why doesn’t Sunderland build it’s own rail network? Because it’s not much of a network if people only want to leave.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:lol: Still fucking crying about this. It starts in Newcastle and remains very close to Newcastle city centre, who the fuck says it is always “a celebration of the north east”? Also, currently the club is the best of the north east, what Howe did last season was incredible. They’ll try and fucking lay claim to fucking anything that lot :lol: :lol: 

Genuine question but how long do the mackems think they can act so weirdly hostile and obsessive about all things Newcastle and not start to be distanced from events? 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Alex said:

Beww

Btw it’s funny as fuck how racist so many of them are when they think they’re taking the moral highground. It kind of invalidates their supposed concern for minorities 

You're exactly right. And the ones who are most extreme there and fetishise execution and child abuse are the very same thick as fuck ex squaddie gammons that ironically favour autocratic regimes. Absolute racists and homophobes. Mackem Leazes Mag if you can imagine anything worse. 

There is one hell of a lot to criticise Saudi for and nothing they do with Nufc will change that. But still, they have the constant need to bring up lies and conspiracy theories. Like this moron, linking 9/11 with Eddie Howe ffs. By his logic everybody in the UK is a terrorist by virtue 7/7 was committed by born and bred Brits. 

Screenshot_20230908_084301_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c7724c8b8af6eb415d6dce0d21c5feb6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Jaysus... 1