mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

That's Eddie telt, good and proper. Imagine, imagine, imagine if Eddie had actually mentioned Sunderland or ever given them a moment's thought? Said it before but some of Sunderland's managers meant either nothing whatsoever, (the one's I knew, not some of their more recent ones), or some of them seemed decent enough blokes, Mowbray would go in that bracket, Reid, Crosby etc. They just can't see past the bitterness and are too thick to to realise it.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

That's Eddie telt, good and proper. Imagine, imagine, imagine if Eddie had actually mentioned Sunderland or ever given them a moment's thought? Said it before but some of Sunderland's managers meant either nothing whatsoever, (the one's I knew, not some of their more recent ones), or some of them seemed decent enough blokes, Mowbray would go in that bracket, Reid, Crosby etc. They just can't see past the bitterness and are too thick to to realise it.

There are some Sunderland fans who cannot give credit to any player, any manager connected to Newcastle. I've no problem saying Reid was a good manager for them, or that ... well I thought I might have 2 or three examples of good players or managers, but honestly I can't. Not because they were Sunderland affiliated, but because they just haven't had that many truly good players for, or managers in charge of Sunderland in my lifetime.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Thats a big looking kid.  Because Newcastle fans are the only ones where adults wear replica shirts  👍🏻

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I hope his nipples were in tatters by the time he finished, wearing that cheap shite.

He’ll have probably had to have returned it to the first team after the race as well.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

He’ll have probably had to have returned it to the first team after the race as well.

I hope nobody from Nike was watching it. 'Oh! There's a Nike shirt, must be one of our generic shirts we franchise out to third parties. I wonder which team it is? Probably some local high school or something?'

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I hope nobody from Nike was watching it. 'Oh! There's a Nike shirt, must be one of our generic shirts we franchise out to third parties. I wonder which team it is? Probably some local high school or something?'

That deal they’ve struck makes the ones Ashley negotiated look good 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

:lol: They can’t be serious like. The fucking clip of that bloke doing that to Howe, at a charity run with kids around too never mind it’s sad as fuck regardless of the setting. 

Those stories are brutal as well, the one about £20 for the DJ was so pathetic even the other mackems were calling it out. Shows how little they have going on I suppose if they have so much free time they can go into a shop and have a random lass look for a dvd with a fake name, by himself no less :lol:. Mint fucking banter lads. 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Howay said:

Those stories are brutal as well, the one about £20 for the DJ was so pathetic even the other mackems were calling it out.

Twenty quid is a fortune to them man. You're talking about a population who smuggle cheese slices into football matches and have a whip round to buy a packet of crisps. 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Twenty quid is a fortune to them man. You're talking about a population who smuggle cheese slices into football matches and have a whip round to buy a packet of crisps. 

This amoeba posted this , twice, in response to that subject. 
IMG_1438.thumb.jpeg.652794899750302a72855e70c0e015b2.jpeg

IMG_1439.thumb.jpeg.f13f8c90aa139f0362704a7dc88e03c6.jpeg

If you’re going be wrong, be wrong twice. :lol:

Premier Inns charge about £6 for a pint of cooking lager. 

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

image.png.977eb41eb83a03a43c113ce765bc25ff.png

Do you think marra?  :lol:

Let's post it anyway, why aye. 

:lol: :lol:

'Ah waz telt years ago a load of shite about the greyat north run being a Mag hayatred of Sunderland, it was another MLF who told me as we sat and wanked each other off spinning conspiracy theories about the mags. It might be bollocks but ah think he came first when ah mentioned ah heard from someone else that ponteyaland airport was originally going to be at the Washington air museum until Newcastle council overruled something and demanded they got it instead. Actually, ah might have squirted me sarce fust...... canna remember, marra? FTM etc'

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Actually, ah might have squirted me sarce fust...... canna

:lol::lol:

( it’s got nowt to do with the fact the shortest road route to sunderland from Newcastle is over 14 miles either, bit more than a half marathon) 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, NJS said:

I suppose they could turn right at Marsden instead of left but I'm not sure where on the seafront that would make the end. 

Actually refreshing my memory with a look that would be Souter lighthouse/Whitburn at a push which is still South Tyneside.