mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

So apparently it is the Saudi friendly tonight., The mackems are now absolutely fewming that there is no interest in this match, with less than 10% of the ground sold even at a fiver. I guess it goes against there "we worship Saudis" narrative they have brainwashed themselves into.

image.thumb.png.7d400eabb23df2076d3d64c72779ef05.png

Imagine.

image.png.1779cd8c00f6d99b8c7508e806daf4fb.png

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

I am now actually imagining Chewbacca scoring a winning goal at SJP, ripping off his toon number 9 short to reveal himself in all his fur. Canny. Sign him up.  :D

He’s got no experience at this level though- you’d be taking a chance on an absolute wookie. 

• Haha 9
  • Jaysus... 1

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He’s got no experience at this level though- you’d be taking a chance on an absolute wookie. 

Oh howay, he'd be an absolute box crasher. Got the same genes as his predecessor, Wilson.

image.png.de3235e43b3ab122002c384e79c19e75.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Renton said:

So apparently it is the Saudi friendly tonight., The mackems are now absolutely fewming that there is no interest in this match, with less than 10% of the ground sold even at a fiver. I guess it goes against there "we worship Saudis" narrative they have brainwashed themselves into.

image.thumb.png.7d400eabb23df2076d3d64c72779ef05.png

Imagine.

image.png.1779cd8c00f6d99b8c7508e806daf4fb.png

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

:lol: You’d thinking with all the NUFC fans that have abandoned England (and Scotland) in favour of Saudi Arabia that it would be a sellout 

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Tom said:

There were sunderland fans at SJP tonight with Costa Rica flags on their backs :lol: 

While also funding the indiscriminate slaughter of Yemini women and children through tickets sales. I hope they’re proud of themselves.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 6

25 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Howe has just started the GNR and is high fiving runners as they go past.

Stand by for some tales of mackems leaving Eddie hanging and looking/feeling like a mug, probably never getting over the embarrassment.

:lol: Absolutely nailed on.

• Haha 4

This is regarding Brenda Foster. 

Screenshot_20230910_143253_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1d7abc4f18467fb416d8b7290cfce012.jpg

I think these MLF's must have these text quotes on their clipboard. I've heard them say exactly the same things about about Shearer, Jimmy Nail, Dennis, Tim Healey, Sting, Ant  McPartlan,, Sam Fender's dad etc. 

Was going to say, getting so upset about the GNR is a new low for the Mackems, but on reflection, it really isn't. In fact it's par for the course nowadays. 

• Haha 5