mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Fucking Mag Arrows more like. FTM.

Wrong!  There's a thread on the SMB saying the red arrows are all MLFs.  Apparently they did this flyover at the Sunderland air show a few years back (remember that? ). All 23 of them. Am fewming me. 

Screenshot_20230910_170551_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8ee6a0c5f8c5a2bf8a49adee448e88f9.jpg

• Haha 8

10 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Howe has just started the GNR and is high fiving runners as they go past.

Stand by for some tales of mackems leaving Eddie hanging and looking/feeling like a mug, probably never getting over the embarrassment.

• Haha 2

:lol: It’s very odd that a manager they’ve told us is fucking shite since he got the job gets so much obsession and hate from them. Has the bloke even mentioned them yet? They genuinely just hate him for doing his job well, and yet again proving they don’t have a fucking clue who is a good manager and who isn’t (see their hatred for Moyes and obsession for fat Sam as another example). 

Imagine if he went on about them the way their managers and owners quite regularly bleat on about NUFC :lol: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

What does he say? Only thing I can vaguely make out is 'come on' but I'm not sure? 

It’s a coded message letting people know he’s a mag agent provocateur 

• Haha 3

Was trying to work out what anniversary the Mackems were banging on about today (loads of them, even normally sensible ones) cos iirc the takeover happened in October 2 years ago. Then it struck me 9/11, 22 years ago. What a bunch of sick cunts these are, using this disaster to try to score points in a regional football rivalry. I'm sure the relatives of those who died are delighted with this. They really are sad Mackem bastards descending to this. Type of stuff that makes me hate them. 

Screenshot_20230911_082033_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f58883116f1b3c0eb839c9d0a8ecd24b.jpg

• Like 5

Roker Mackem doesn’t care about us in the same way a then 16 year old MBS orchestrated 9/11. 
I suppose it’s an improvement for that place though, i.e. not bringing the subject up on 9th November 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Was trying to work out what anniversary the Mackems were banging on about today (loads of them, even normally sensible ones) cos iirc the takeover happened in October 2 years ago. Then it struck me 9/11, 22 years ago. What a bunch of sick cunts these are, using this disaster to try to score points in a regional football rivalry. I'm sure the relatives of those who died are delighted with this. They really are sad Mackem bastards descending to this. Type of stuff that makes me hate them. 

Screenshot_20230911_082033_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f58883116f1b3c0eb839c9d0a8ecd24b.jpg

That thread man, I haven't seen a bigger disaster since 2001.

They’re just fucked off that since the region-famous air show has been cancelled, the chance of some cunt crashing a few planes in to sunderland and causing millions of pounds of improvements is virtually nil, given their lack of an airport. 

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

They’re just fucked off that since the region-famous air show has been cancelled, the chance of some cunt crashing a few planes in to sunderland and causing millions of pounds of improvements is virtually nil, given their lack of an airport. 

How much of Sunderland would they have to level to get to millions of pounds?

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Some absolutely true and 100% devastating owning of Mags in this thread.

Once again providing a selection of anecdotes where they’re almost certainly made up. But they’d be equally tragic if they’d actually happened 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Once again providing a selection of anecdotes where they’re almost certainly made up. But they’d be equally tragic if they’d actually happened 

As soon as I read the one about wasting a store assistant's time, I thought of you. Especially as it's been reacted to like it's a prank worthy of the English Mercurie.

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, The Fish said:

As soon as I read the one about wasting a store assistant's time, I thought of you. Especially as it's been reacted to like it's a prank worthy of the English Mercurie.

I preferred the wedding DJ tale as it was one of their identikit stories where absolutely none of the elements within it rang true :lol: 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I preferred the wedding DJ tale as it was one of their identikit stories where absolutely none of the elements within it rang true :lol: 

Wouldn't be surprised if the lads behind Sunderland til I Die bought the rights for that story, it's a real page turner.

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, The Fish said:

the funniest thing about the shop assistant story is the bit where he said he could hardly breathe.

would've been far funnier though if he'd actually stopped doing so.

• Haha 7