mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Why are the mackems even saying they’ll be in Europe soon? Don’t they want proper football? Away from places like Milan, Paris, and Dortmund. 

I imagine there’s a lot of lads in Milan right now that will see the below and wish we were involved in proper football. 

https://x.com/roverscarpark/status/1703689731614052371?s=46&t=ytLiTTx5wmuNZJztyLjiJg

• Haha 4

It's been merged with their Uber thread, but on what I can only assume is the 15th page I saw this;

image.thumb.png.f402624e24722c81603730b563bde28a.png

So, tunstallhill here, is so not bothered about Newcastle United, he's watching our U21s play against Milan on UEFA.tv, and having an opinion about it all. 

• Haha 5

19 hours ago, The Fish said:

It's been merged with their Uber thread, but on what I can only assume is the 15th page I saw this;

image.thumb.png.f402624e24722c81603730b563bde28a.png

So, tunstallhill here, is so not bothered about Newcastle United, he's watching our U21s play against Milan on UEFA.tv, and having an opinion about it all. 

This tit also reckons second tier SAFC could beat last year's CL semi-finalists. Why aye! 

Screenshot_20230919_222449_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 3

Sunderland wouldn't have beaten their U21s, man.  

God, the more I see their delusion, the more I want to face them in a cup and fucking humiliate them. Jacob Murphy memeing them from the first minute to the last.

Happy Newcastle United GIF by Newcastle United Football Club

• Haha 3

image.thumb.png.86065d7e5d54499843fc2bc728db2ebe.png

You never get "Newcastle's a shithole" patter for a fucking reason. 

People for Newcastle wouldn't go to Sunderland for a fucking reason.

What could you get in Sunderland that you couldn't get in Newcastle? Besides the plague?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

every owner of a football club in europe would love the money playing in the champions league generates.

every owner of a football club in europe would welcome the prestige playing in the champions league brings.

every footballer probably in the world would love the opportunity to play football in the champions league.

every football supporter in europe would love to see their club playing in the champions league.

every football supporter in europe would love the opportunity to visit some of the continents stunning, vibrant cities.

except the mackems.

714782745_Screenshot_20230919_082508_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.22beddde8c5d798486cdc1f3beb3d11a.jpg 

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

What could you get in Sunderland that you couldn't get in Newcastle? Besides the plague?

Spunk thrown on your face by Multiple Miggs.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

You can tell your mackem mates I do occasionally go for the theatre productions. 👍 Maybe once a decade. Otherwise as you say it's got nothing I can't more easily access elsewhere. 

He's a fucking moron like. The shear vitriol for "mags" there is unprecedented. As 99% of the population of Newcastle and surrounds at least nominally support NUFC, the term is enitrely synonymous with being from the city. On a literally minute by minute basis, they call us scum, murderers, etc. Yesterday they were blaming an oldish man for getting stabbed in Milan for just wearing a top. 11k posts like that on that thread alone, and then the dipshit tries to take the moral high ground and wonders why we don't go there? I don't think so. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

every owner of a football club in europe would love the money playing in the champions league generates.

every owner of a football club in europe would welcome the prestige playing in the champions league brings.

every footballer probably in the world would love the opportunity to play football in the champions league.

every football supporter in europe would love to see their club playing in the champions league.

every football supporter in europe would love the opportunity to visit some of the continents stunning, vibrant cities.

except the mackems.

714782745_Screenshot_20230919_082508_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.22beddde8c5d798486cdc1f3beb3d11a.jpg 

Well, there was one opining the Northern League is the best and fastest in Europe the other day. It must be their ambition to go down the pyramid, not up. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Renton said:

You can tell your mackem mates I do occasionally go for the theatre productions. 👍 Maybe once a decade. Otherwise as you say it's got nothing I can't more easily access elsewhere. 

He's a fucking moron like. The shear vitriol for "mags" there is unprecedented. As 99% of the population of Newcastle and surrounds at least nominally support NUFC, the term is enitrely synonymous with being from the city. On a literally minute by minute basis, they call us scum, murderers, etc. Yesterday they were blaming an oldish man for getting stabbed in Milan for just wearing a top. 11k posts like that on that thread alone, and then the dipshit tries to take the moral high ground and wonders why we don't go there? I don't think so. 

It's like choosing between going to Manchester for something, or Bolton. Unless it's closer and what you need is pretty commonplace, why would you?

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

When was the last time Newcastle City Council asked its residents to stop shitting in the street? 
I forget. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

except the mackems.

What!!! The former President of Bolivia is compromised, he looks happy enough !!!

image.png.2554717183d84cf9d5acd88816434ada.png

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Renton said:

Enjoying @The Fish taking on those mackem ruffians. Slightly bemused one of them has got a video of me going shopping mind. (It's still funny).

Some of them have become quite unhappy.

That Binxy saying that this 11yr old thread proves we're obsessed with them, when their last 3 threads about us have more posts in it, and it started in January 2023