mackem messageboard gold

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

Drew 2-2 with Spennymoor, post about Geordies in Rome. Even desperate Dan wasn't as desperate as these nuggets. :lol:

:lol: I think it would be more of an apt dig if either of them had really reached their current level at the mackems. They both basically sprinted out the door as soon as they could. Anything for them to try and cling on to being better at some random thing than Newcastle I suppose. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Monkeys Fist

• Howay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

Doesnae look any worse either. 

Posted Images

Also FWIW I’m glad they’re doing well and hope they continue to do so, if the reverse was the case and they were both born in Newcastle would the mackems be saying likewise? Obsessed little weirdos. 

• Like 1

I think at this point it’s clear that everyone connected with Newcastle is a MLF, it’ll one day come out that Alan Shearer himself is the massive-ist MLF and that he simply had a successful career and broke all the PL and Newcastle scoring records with the hope that we’d build a statue of him and then a MLF statue will be outside SJP. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: I love that we can’t support England now, as we’re just piggybacking off their success if we do. It’s also mint the logic they just make up to mean they’re better, such an odd fucking support man. They’re literally banging on about trophies Henderson has won at Liverpool and comparing it to Shearer, if that’s the case then we can bring Michael Carrick into the argument for fuck sake :lol:. Be pleased a youth product of your club is doing well by all means but he’s doing it on his own bat now, it’s not some accolade for SAFC further than it being a former youth player of theirs. 

From my knowledge not a single person made similar weird arguments about Carrick in a weird Geordie v Mackem thing like this. Maybe it’s because we’re just miles better as a club so we don’t have to make up weird things to be better at like ‘classy’ or ‘look at our youth products doing better than the mags youth products even though it’s not helping our club at all’.

Edited by Howay
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Drew 2-2 with Spennymoor, post about Geordies in Rome. Even desperate Dan wasn't as desperate as these nuggets. :lol:

Apart from that time we played Roma in the UEFA Cup? :lol: 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: I love that we can’t support England now, as we’re just piggybacking off their success if we do. It’s also mint the logic they just make up to mean they’re better, such an odd fucking support man. They’re literally banging on about trophies Henderson has won at Liverpool and comparing it to Shearer, if that’s the case then we can bring Michael Carrick into the argument for fuck sake :lol:. Be pleased a youth product of your club is doing well by all means but he’s doing it on his own bat now, it’s not some accolade for SAFC further than it being a former youth player of theirs. 

From my knowledge not a single person made similar weird arguments about Carrick in a weird Geordie v Mackem thing like this. Maybe it’s because we’re just miles better as a club so we don’t have to make up weird things to be better at like ‘classy’ or ‘look at our youth products doing better than the mags youth products even though it’s not helping our club at all’.

They’re a fucking weird, needy, desperate for ‘special’ relationships fan base at the best of times. But now they’re an established league one outfit I guess this is all they’ve got. That and when they outdid us last season because we finished comfortably in mid table and that devastated us because Bruce is our manager and we all wanted to get relegated. Or something 

• Haha 3

They still haven’t accepted that they’ve been a Tyne and Wear club since 1974.Like Gateshead,an ex-Co Durham football league club and it’s killing them. We all know the abuse Sir Bobby suffered when we played them and all because he was a Durham mag.Arguably their best ever player,Colin Todd,was and still is a Durham mag.

sunlun.Tyne and Wear’s second most successful club.

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Apart from that time we played Roma in the UEFA Cup? :lol: 

It's like the champions league 3 years ago with Henderson..... 

"Can anyone remember a Geordie captaining a side winning the European Cup?" 

It took about 2 minutes for people to reel off Charlton, Clark and Carrick. 

Fucking thick Mackem bastards the lot of them. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

They could soon be asking if any Geordies have ever won the Euro’s.The answer will of course be no.The World Cup yes,but that would be an inferior competition to the Euro’s in South Tyne and Wear.

Dabizas is basically an honorary Geordie and he has, though he wasn't playing for us by then. And he didn't actually get any minutes in the tournament. It'll still annoy them though. :lol: 

• Haha 4

They’re literally a fucking third division side :lol: :lol: :lol:. More than welcome to tag along for anything Jordan Henderson does, but the mental thing is he’s legitimately one of the most successful and widely known mackems of all time, so do they really want to pick this as the hill to die on?

Third fucking division :lol:, oh aye and I see mega rich trust fund boy has carried on with furlough which definitely indicates he’s going to piss a ton of money against the wall to bring them back to their glory days of being the shit that won’t flush in the PL. 

Honestly the Main Street in Bishop Auckland gives their Main Street a run for its money, that’s how fucking wank Sunderland is. My sister never understood the disdain I had for mackems and then she worked on a make up counter at a store in the bridges and she fucking hates the cunts now :lol:. Said she’d never seen so many people just fucking hockle in the street, and had never had to cover up as much acne scarring in her life until she worked on those fucking mouth breathing inbreds. They’re fucking minging. Shit little town, with absolutely fucking nowt going on. I’ve lived in America for years and everyone knows Newcastle whether it’s due to the beer, the football team, even the film goal, etc none of them know the mackems. If it wasn’t clear for any mackems out there I absolutely do think I’m better than you, you mouth breathing helmets. 

But aye Jordan Henderson is better than Alan Shearer or something :lol: .

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 10

It’s the pitiful pursuit of relevance that’s so funny :lol: 

Anyway it turns out they made the Nissan that took Harry Kane’s mum to hospital, so Harry's really a MLF and he dedicates every goal to Sunderland. He’s practically a mackem. Amazing coup for them.

• Haha 7
16 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Dabizas is basically an honorary Geordie and he has, though he wasn't playing for us by then. And he didn't actually get any minutes in the tournament. It'll still annoy them though. :lol: 

Speaking of Dabizas, decent read: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jul/05/we-wanted-to-finish-the-miracle-how-greece-won-euro-2004-against-all-odds

• Like 1