mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

Racism not listed otherwise they’d have to ban most of their own 👍🏻

They're so precious, I've been called everything in the past few days and taken it with a skip in my step and a smile on my face. I come back at them with an ever-so-gentle ribbing and down swings the ban hammer. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, The Fish said:

They're so precious, I've been called everything in the past few days and taken it with a skip in my step and a smile on my face. I come back at them with an ever-so-gentle ribbing and down swings the ban hammer. 

Is MBS actually a nonce anyway? Did the Saudi Arabian government cause 9/11? Is Saudi Arabia "invading" Yemen? The only place I've heard these said is on the SMB. 

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Is MBS actually a nonce anyway? Did the Saudi Arabian government cause 9/11? Is Saudi Arabia "invading" Yemen? The only place I've heard these said is on the SMB. 

No idea, to get an in depth biography of the man, an in depth assessment of the 'masterminds' behind 9/11 and what's going on with Yemen, you'd have to log into RTG. Ever since the takeover every news article about Saudi Arabia, Bin Salman, or Yemen is posted, pored over and cast iron positions are taken. 

Nowt before the takeover, of course. But now, those simpletons are experts on everything.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

No idea, to get an in depth biography of the man, an in depth assessment of the 'masterminds' behind 9/11 and what's going on with Yemen, you'd have to log into RTG. Ever since the takeover every news article about Saudi Arabia, Bin Salman, or Yemen is posted, pored over and cast iron positions are taken. 

Nowt before the takeover, of course. But now, those simpletons are experts on everything.

As Alex says, 9/11, I remember that terrible November day. Those bastards!

ian hecox fist shake GIF

• Haha 5

Apart from being woefully I’ll-informed they’re pretty much the only football supporters who even claim to be arsed about our ownership. Which tells you everything. If we start winning things that’ll probably change but that’ll be equally informative regarding the real reasons for the concern. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Renton said:

No, Mohammd al maktoum tried to arrange a marriage for his 11 year old daughter but was told no by MBS.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Fish said:

Same happened to me, they were dishing it out full pelt but when i gave a little bit back the seatshitters couldnt handle the truth, so i was banned for two weeks at a time until finally they banned me for 5 years for explaining why they are called mackems and how it was a term of ridicule given to them by there superior Geordie neighbours that they couldnt shake off so they decided to adopt it in the hope that folk would no longer think it was insulting... deep down they hate it, even today some older"Marras" cant stand being called Mackems.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I see one of their playrs has been charged with rape.

No doubt they’ll support him. “He rapes who he wants….”