Newcastle United v Manchester City

McFaul

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky not even cast a thought in our direction in the post match reaction there. All about the title race (that is all but over).

Ive no problem with that tbh, if man u beat swanse as they should then a final day decider for the title is great for them

final day for at least one relegation place too and final day for the CL spots

sky are going to be fucking unbearable next weekend come to think of it :lol:

Sky not even cast a thought in our direction in the post match reaction there. All about the title race (that is all but over).

I knew that would be the case so stuck the snooker on as soon as the final whistle went.

Arsenal at West Bwom on poor form without Arteta, Spuds have been choking for two months now and a tough game against Fulham. We have a toughie too but it can still happen!

Honestly I just want to get it over and done with. This inconsistent range of emotions is getting tedious.

totally ingored us

No real surprise, played well but not well enough, hopes dashed once again.

Front line were a bit sloppy, opportunities were there but we didn't capitalize on them, didn't hold the ball well enough.

We lost to a better team, no disgrace in that, and they had to work hard to get the 3 points they needed.

Midfield and defence put in a really good shift despite surrendering 2 goals.

Disappointing but good effort nonetheless. We weren't great going forward today but you have to give credit to City. Lets hope Villa can get a result now then we're still in it.

I feel more disappointed than I should after that.

Was the opposite for me! Think knowing we've screwed over Manure might have something to do with it.

Lass just texted me "Does this mean you're going on holiday with me and not your mates next year then?" :lol: cheeky cow.

Real mixed emotions. Course wanted to win but howay man, look how we've done this season. This was just the cream on the cake so to speak but we know we will strengthen. Cant wait for next season already. Anyway, aint over yet.

Tino was in the 3 bulls before the game . Cunts wouldn't stop pestering the poor bloke....photos to follow ;)

*Drums fingers on table*

Howay man, we're waiting here!!

Real mixed emotions. Course wanted to win but howay man, look how we've done this season. This was just the cream on the cake so to speak but we know we will strengthen. Cant wait for next season already. Anyway, aint over yet.

Hope so! Given our recent history I'd be relieved if we hung onto our existing players.

No real surprise, played well but not well enough, hopes dashed once again.

Front line were a bit sloppy, opportunities were there but we didn't capitalize on them, didn't hold the ball well enough.

We lost to a better team, no disgrace in that, and they had to work hard to get the 3 points they needed.

Midfield and defence put in a really good shift despite surrendering 2 goals.

If anything Ba by his standards has been poor for a few games. Was a tiny bit better today, but not using his head and poor control at times. Other than that we gave it a good go.

If anything Ba by his standards has been poor for a few games. Was a tiny bit better today, but not using his head and poor control at times. Other than that we gave it a good go.

I agree. Thought HBA looked like he might be carrying a slight knock too.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

He lacked concentration; losing the ball to Clichy and the subsequent yellow was poor. Shame as him and Cisse have been red hot of late. Ba's form is a bit worrying, doesn't seem to be comfortable in his new role.

Agreed. He's been on a phenomenal run of games and couldn't quite find his 5th gear today. Laid one or two nice passes when pushed inside (one to Ba who fumbled it). There has to be a re-think of Ba's role and Cisse scoring at will has dampened his game a bit. I don't know but he never really runs at full pelt either (the knee??).

All said and done was proud of then all today, especially Perchino who was on a hiding to nothing. On another day we might have scored from one of those breakaways and then of course it's another game.