But if you have a change of heart

Remy, don't lose that number

You don't wanna call nobody else

Send it off in a letter to yourself

Remy, don't lose that number

It's the only one you own

You might use it if you feel better

When you get home

And Cisse has left too. Nee pressure Zamora.

QPR and Harry looking even sillier in the whole Odemwingie affair - I'm sure they'd love to have him right about now.

Harry's a card aint he.

He was in the paper stating buying Remy and Samba wasn't a gamble because if they went down they'd make a profit/cover the costs on them when they had to be sold, as they're very good players.

Well yes Harry, you might have a point if someone was trying to buy one of your players who you didn't need to sell, but given everyone and their uncle knows you absolutely will need to flog them, I am certain they will attract top end bids and not circa £2-£3Mill bids because you're club is desperate.

Some of the QPR fans deserve this. Rubbing our faces in it because they pipped us to Remy. A club with such small crowds shouldn't be beating us to a signing.

With 2 or 3 or their players on £100k a week and quite few on close to that they'll be knacked if they go down.

With 2 or 3 or their players on £100k a week and quite few on close to that they'll be knacked if they go down.

I suspect a big problem they will face going forward is the huge discrepancies in wages. That can't go down too well in the dressing room when the massive wages of the new boys are splashed about in the media.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone said this before. But do you think this has been a whole cover-up scheme to sign Remy? I mean, pay £8.5 mil for a player who is untried in the premier league. Or, let QPR buy him with a release on a free clause should they go down, and see if he is up to the league standard. Potentially, he'll be free in the summer should they go down meaning £8.5 mil saved and a player already tested.

Would love to see them go down. :)

Purely for beating us to Remy - I know that it's favoured us in the end but it left a bitter taste in my mouth when a club who rarely break 16'000 crowd outmuscle us financially for a player.

I hope they fucking suffer for it because the fans shoved it in our face.

Would love to see them go down. :)

Purely for beating us to Remy - I know that it's favoured us in the end but it left a bitter taste in my mouth when a club who rarely break 16'000 crowd outmuscle us financially for a player.

I hope they fucking suffer for it because the fans shoved it in our face.

Them and Villa going down would do me nicely. Not really too arsed who else follows them (would like Stoke but that won't happen) as long as it's not us!