Christmas

Christmas Tree

Loving the Xmas break already.

Had a lovely morning down at Shields beach with the wife and bairns, followed by a nice stroll through the town centre to visit the Daughter who was still at work.

Then watched a couple of immigrants belting out a fantastic European version of Jingle Bells. Very upbeat and off key.

Spotted a Nigella recipe book in the charity shop window as well. Canny bargain.

About to hit the local Italian with friends and family for our traditional Xmas eve tea time get together before racing home to "beat Santa".

Tomorrow the whole family will be joining me at trough manor and then an afternoon in the pub on Boxing Day watching the match.

Loving it.

Hope you all have a great one and Santa brings you lots of presents.

Enjoy.

Trough Manor :lol:

Happy Christmas everyone, just about to tackle the construction of a dolls house, two glasses of Laphroig to the good ;)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's fair to say that this Christmas eve has been different to anything I've had before.

I hope you all have a happy and peaceful Christmas with those who mean the most to you x

I'm currently waiting for a hopefully minor operation on my collarbone because I dislocated it playing rugby on Saturday. It dislocated inwards not outward so it's a bit more complicated since the bone is pushing on some major arteries or blood vessels, so it's a 2 man job.

Merry Christmas, not that I'm bitter :lol: or annoyed with the amount of texts asking for a lift since I'm not drinking.

Well my Xmas has been standard so far. Anyone who follows me on twitter will have read my fall from sobriety that accompanied my BGA's hate-filled diatribe.

but I've enjoyed a few tots of whiskey, I've had my traditional pissed xmas wrapping thing and tomorrow I get fed lots of lovely food by my mam, so fuck it I'll endure the sisters, I'll suffer the great Aunt and I'll be terribly British about the whole thing and just fucking drink through it.

Merry Xmas to all and to all a Good Night

Hooray it's xmas day! Hope Santa is bringing you all what you wanted!

I'm in a premier inn room and quite pissed so no presents for me until tomorrow afternoon. I'm doing the xmas dinner too, cripes.

Jesus, what crime did you commit to deserve that punishment?