Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

You're right Davey. It is the way we're set up.

It's Sissoko's attitude I can't cope. The bloke barely turns up for all but a handful of games all year. Then the second the season is over, in the space of three sentences, he starts pleading for half a dozen CL clubs to have a look at him. It's the most concerted effort he's shown all season.

Perez had a much better season, where are his interviews about how he'd like to wet his whistle on Mourinho's wang?

Edited by toonotl

The Bed My Club Made

is a little like that art bird's

the one with the huge knorks

and a face like chopped pork.

It's surrounded by litter,

evidence, if you ask me,

that you could likely

whop it up her shitter.

Winner by default seeing as no one else put a submission in. I will end this daily feature today due to lack of popularity.

You had a good run.

Does it hurt that my Daily Question was more popular? Asking for a friend.

You had a good run.

Does it hurt that my Daily Question was more popular? Asking for a friend.

The truth is Dave that that just became a vehicle for your out of control ego, and went on far longer than it needed to, and everybody hates you for it. Somebody has needed to say this for a long time. I'm sorry it had to be me.

The truth is Dave that that just became a vehicle for your out of control ego, and went on far longer than it needed to, and everybody hates you for it. Somebody has needed to say this for a long time. I'm sorry it had to be me.

There are a few things that don't ring true in this post, the last sentence chief among them.

This post I've quoted is the beginning of your decline Gemmill. Good on you for raging against the dying of the light though, you're so brave.

:lol:

• 2 months later...