Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

How the fuck have we managed to sign this bloke? I know it's been said our reputation in France is really high over how we handled Ben Arfa's injury but you would have expected a lot of champions league teams to be in for him!

He's not playing anything like the role I expected from him, he seems to almost just in behind Cisse he was absolutely epic yesterday. Pace, power, passing, shooting he had the lot. There's not many home debuts I can remember in the last twenty five years that come close to that.

Carroll aside, which blue chip player have we sold where we've had a choice on the matter?

Exactly. Clearly we are buying players at an age where they have re-sale value but that to me is just good management. No point throwing cash at 29 year olds to see them leave on a free.

People don't trust Ashley but you can't accuse him of mAking us a selling club. Plus, who on earth would take Carroll and his money over some of our buys in the last 18 months?

I'm calling it now. Sissoko has everything. Even with Hatem there's only 2 marginally better than him but not as jaw droppingly genius: Mata and Silva.

Edited by Park Life

I'm calling it now. Sissoko has everything. Even with Hatem there's only 2 marginally better than him but not as jaw droppingly genius: Mata and Silva.

Mata and Silva aren't all round midfielders. :lol:

I was only comparing Hatem to Silva and Mata.

Sissoko's closet comparison would be yaya. But yaya is getting past his best now.

We now have 2 midfielders one attacking/forw and one allround who can match anyone in the league. Add Cabaye and we're in a good place.

We will beat Spurs.

Edited by Park Life

Fellani is shit, he's got nothing but height & is a dirty cunt.

Sissoko is looking like a match for Yaya, who is a monster of a player.

Totally agree. Felliani holds the ball up well and score a goal but he is nowhere near the allround monster 'do anything from anywhere' player that Sissoko is.

I remember all the doubts and worries about Hatem when me and Tooj and Chez first hailed him as quality.

I will be completey vindicted by Sissoko as I've been by Hatem. :lol:

Fellani is shit, he's got nothing but height & is a dirty cunt.

says about everything how much you know about even the biggest profiles in the league, you know he took a afro-headbutt and is taller than most, but thats it....