Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

Diame and Sissoko are pretty similar. Sissoko probably has more pace and power but diame puts more of a shift in and is probably worth as much overall. £30m was daylight robbery

I see Harry Winks is keeping him out of the Spurs side these days. Watched MOTD this morning and he popped up a couple of times. The first time, his first touch was like something Shola would even scoff at and then he hit a shot first time in the box and it fucking ballooned into the stratosphere. The massive gulf in technical ability when you compare him and basically everyone else in Spurs' side is laughable. I can understand the idea of signing him as, in theory, you're getting a powerful, fast attacker and Spurs lack a bit of bite sometimes but fuck me, why would you pick him? :lol: 

I see Harry Winks is keeping him out of the Spurs side these days. Watched MOTD this morning and he popped up a couple of times. The first time, his first touch was like something Shola would even scoff at and then he hit a shot first time in the box and it fucking ballooned into the stratosphere. The massive gulf in technical ability when you compare him and basically everyone else in Spurs' side is laughable. I can understand the idea of signing him as, in theory, you're getting a powerful, fast attacker and Spurs lack a bit of bite sometimes but fuck me, why would you pick him? :lol:

It was the combination of his performance against them in the last game of the season and all of the media hype about him at the Euros that swayed it, it had to be as he was shocking for the rest of last season.

It was the combination of his performance against them in the last game of the season and all of the media hype about him at the Euros that swayed it, it had to be as he was shocking for the rest of last season.

Got a lot of time for Pochettino like but he got sold some magic beans there, the daft bastard

Got a lot of time for Pochettino like but he got sold some magic beans there, the daft bastard

It always struck me as a buy that was over Pochettino's head, they didn't really need him and Pochettino didn't make great attempts to accommodate him (mainly because Moussa is shit), there were also those recent stories Sissoko got put in the paper of "it's either Pochettino or me" which I always felt was the result of Pochettino yelling "I never wanted to waste money on you anyway you little mug" in training.

Maybe I'm just being overly fair on Pochettino because I like the bloke though. Either way we absolutely mugged them off, he'll either be at a club like Hull or West Brom, or at a mid-table ligue 1 side within 3 years.

:lol: Aye was going to say at least Carroll is a football player rather than whatever the fuck Sissoko is. Both cracking deals mind. Hopefully Ashley lets Rafa spend the Sissoko money in the summer or Leazes will be fuming.

£35m for Carroll probably runs him close.

I don't think it's that close once you take into account the prize cunt modifier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...