Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

Aye, I'm not entirely sure what Sissoko would have been offering us were he still here. Certainly wouldn't have had him ahead of Ritchie. Maybe on the left but did he ever play there for us? Wouldn't have him ahead of Shelvey in the middle on current form.

Guess he would have provided competition for places :lol:

EDIT - although I guess what you can't know is how well we would have played down here with the standard of teams he'd be facing. Maybe he'd be tearing it up.

Edited by Rayvin

no doubt he would, if he could be arsed. that's the big problem with him. textbook powder puff frenchie with the heart of a pea who only turns up when he can be arsed.

he's also nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. i can see his next move being far from beautiful. 

I was watching the BT Sport multi game coverage which cuts between the games. It cut back to the Spurs games just as the commentator was chastising Sissoko for a wasted cross, saying that he has to do better getting into that position and it was a dreadful waste :lol:  Just as he was saying it, he picked up the ball again and made a decent run and fed the ball to Dele Alli in a small amount of space on the edge of the box. Alli mis-kicked with his left i think, shot was awful so wont show up on any highlights but the run / pass from Sissoko wasnt bad. 

It's hard to admit it but the fact that he was involved in a Champions League match in front of 85,000 will definitely justify his bleating and whingeing in his own mind. It's hard to argue that he hasn't made a big step up in his career. Personally I dislike the bloke intensely and don't particularly rate him as a player, certainly not as a Champions League quality player anyway, and I'm happy Rafa managed to get rid of him and Wijnaldum, especially for such good fees. For what it's worth I think Wijnaldum has world class potential - I think he could be as good as Griezmann - but Sissoko no chance.

I don't even wish Sissoko ill at Spurs. Possibly because there's no need to do so.

Me neither really, but that might be because we're flying again. It's easier to be bitter when we're shite  :D

Having said that I think we could win the Champions League three times in a row and I'd still find myself looking for Palace's results, hoping Pardew has lost again  :D

Me neither really, but that might be because we're flying again. It's easier to be bitter when we're shite  :D

Having said that I think we could win the Champions League three times in a row and I'd still find myself looking for Palace's results, hoping Pardew has lost again  :D

:aye:

I wasn't expecting that.

I'm not sure what kind of midfielder he is tbh, before he signed I heard he was an all round sort, box to box, tackle, score a few etc. When he arrived I thought he was an attacking centre midfielder. Now I have no clue.

He would be perfect for a counter attacking team if his final ball was any good, is basically all I can say for him ATM.

• 1 month later...