Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brexit: The Battle for Britain: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07nsx8g via @bbciplayer

Kuenessburg re tells very recent history....things to look out for...

Some mackems sat in their club coming over better than the fuckin snake oil salesmen PR bods that were speaking up for either side. I honestly feel like I need a shower after listening to these two greaseballs.

BBC employing panto dame Peter Mandelsson and Jack Straw's dopey dope head son to knife Corbyn. Again.

The phenomenal self serving hindsight of Nick Clegg, the UKs second biggest oppurtunist after Boris.

Farage being Farage

The Northern Tory MP rejoicing in the fact that people who had never voted, ever, turned out in their droves in his constituency to vote out..after asking him serious questions such as "how do I vote, what's a ballot?" etc..

There's a moment or two of clarity from some of the more lucid politicians towards the end, especially Ken Clarke, he's too old to make any difference whatsoever, but he does nail it in his conclusion. There was a female Labour MP who came across well too, she was on the leave side, but she had put some thought into it and didn't strike me as someone manipulating her constituents...too much anyway...she may have had some sort of European tinge to her accent, which may go some way to explaining that..didn't catch her name though.

Tbh there's nothing in this that hasn't been discussed on here by some football supporters without the need for a BBC film crew, or highly paid politicos/PR bullshitters. CT will probably get some more gloat points, so the whole things not a complete waste of time :)

EDIT...not sure why the iplayer link sent working?...

Edited by PaddockLad

China appears to be testing us with respect of how desperate we are in our post-Brexit outlook...

I think the reality here is that we don't know how desperate we are yet, which is why the government has failed to give a conclusive response.

PMI data show UK services sector shrank at fastest pace on record in July, economy contracting at fastest rate since 2009

Yeah but the 'normal everyday stuff' is ok © CT

Brexit: The Battle for Britain: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07nsx8g via @bbciplayer

Kuenessburg re tells very recent history....things to look out for...

Some mackems sat in their club coming over better than the fuckin snake oil salesmen PR bods that were speaking up for either side. I honestly feel like I need a shower after listening to these two greaseballs.

BBC employing panto dame Peter Mandelsson and Jack Straw's dopey dope head son to knife Corbyn. Again.

The phenomenal self serving hindsight of Nick Clegg, the UKs second biggest oppurtunist after Boris.

Farage being Farage

The Northern Tory MP rejoicing in the fact that people who had never voted, ever, turned out in their droves in his constituency to vote out..after asking him serious questions such as "how do I vote, what's a ballot?" etc..

There's a moment or two of clarity from some of the more lucid politicians towards the end, especially Ken Clarke, he's too old to make any difference whatsoever, but he does nail it in his conclusion. There was a female Labour MP who came across well too, she was on the leave side, but she had put some thought into it and didn't strike me as someone manipulating her constituents...too much anyway...she may have had some sort of European tinge to her accent, which may go some way to explaining that..didn't catch her name though.

Tbh there's nothing in this that hasn't been discussed on here by some football supporters without the need for a BBC film crew, or highly paid politicos/PR bullshitters. CT will probably get some more gloat points, so the whole things not a complete waste of time :)

EDIT...not sure why the iplayer link sent working?...

'Mandy' having a pop at Corbyn for sabotaging the Remain campaign whilst neglecting to take any responsibilty for alienating the core party support would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

You can lead the horse to water....But can you make the fucker drink?

Through time and massive point defence propoganda we have forgotten who we are.

The 7 veils fall away....The wars of identity have begun. Strike out to all points my people for they fear us.

£79.96 for me. They're clearly flying off the shelves.

It's 50 quid for the coin Meenzer mentioned, 80 for the ring I linked to. Bargain either way though

You can lead the horse to water....But can you make the fucker drink?

Through time and massive point defence propoganda we have forgotten who we are.

The 7 veils fall away....The wars of identity have begun. Strike out to all points my people for they fear us.

What are you on about?

Post-Brexit Sunderland: 'If this money doesn't go to the NHS, I will go mad'

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/09/post-brexit-sunderland-if-this-money-doesnt-go-to-the-nhs-i-will-go-mad?

Is my memory failing me or wasn't "Mackem" always a derogatory term? There's something bizarre about seeing a Guardian political commentator use it: "Mole is one of 82,934 Mackems who voted to leave the EU seven weeks ago"