• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

NUFC Official Statement;

‘Newcastle United can confirm that Tim Krul has returned from international duty after suffering an elbow injury.

The Dutch goalkeeper has now been assessed by the Magpies’ medical staff and underwent a scan on Monday.’

why the "?" thats definitely a good thing

I just don't know if it'll make that much of a difference when we're still missing other key players.

• 1 month later...

I thought Krul's distribution was woeful against QPR. Elliot wasnt much better today. Do we even have practice for these things? Or for set pieces for that matter.

Edited by aimaad22

I thought Krul's distribution was woeful against QPR. Elliot wasnt much better today. Do we even have practice for these things?

Not sure we do to be honest. Decent keeper distribution is an underrated quality - a great way to launch attacks, but a fatal flaw if you're not good at it and keep giving the ball back to the opposition.

I love seeing keepers with a good throw picking out a fullback and springing a counter-attack.