New Strips?

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Speaking of DHgate I noticed a very good version of the 82 KK shirt on eBay, did some digging and dhgate are now doing a version complete with proper umbro diamonds going down the sleeve, you can't really tell by their photos but seen a pic of it in a review plus another completely independent pic which I assume is from them so it's looking good as long as it fits! If it doesn't, I'll give it to my mate and order a bigger one, only cost £15 odd.

(Now I've had a look I can't find the pics so still a case of wait and see). 

That’s what I did with the Scotland 150 years strip… now me, my brother and his lad have got one :D 

• Haha 1

On 11/06/2023 at 19:56, Ugly Mackems said:

So, anyone got a badge with dodgy spelling of "UNTTED"? 

I got my younger two the shirt and their badge looks like that.  Though I'm convinced its the font on the top of the N and the join of nearby T.  Could do with being cleaner.

My eldest is in to Adult Medium and seem sold out all over.

Been a while since it was like this!

51 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Still no way to order the CL one online? Castore is a real shower of shite, get rid ASAP

They've tried by the looks of it. Another Ashley shit sandwich left till 2026 I think? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

They've tried by the looks of it. Another Ashley shit sandwich left till 2026 I think? 

Aye. They were supposedly weighing up the pros and cons of terminating the deal early but the financial hit mustn’t be worth it for another season at least. 

Castore's founder is 30 years old btw. He must be minted

Football

Republic of Ireland

Aston Villa

Newcastle United

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Bayer Leverkusen

Genoa 

Feyenoord

Twente 

Utrecht

Sevilla

Almería

Athletic Club

Rangers

Cricket

England

South Africa

West Indies

Kent

Surrey

Worcestershire

Golf

Matthew Fitzpatrick

Formula One

McLaren

Red Bull Racing 

MotoGP

Repsol Honda Team

Rugby League

Melbourne Storm

Rugby Union

Saracens

Scarlets 

Harlequins 

Swimming

Adam Peaty

Taekwondo

GB Taekwondo

Tennis
 Lawn Tennis Association

Andy Murray

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 2

In fairness the Castore shirts are far superior in quality and design to those horrific Puma see-through things we had for several years.

And some of the current/recent Adidas/Nike striped kits are fucking minging. See Juventus for a start off, the Milans too for that matter.

• Like 2

On 21/06/2023 at 23:53, Dougle said:

In fairness the Castore shirts are far superior in quality and design to those horrific Puma see-through things we had for several years.

And some of the current/recent Adidas/Nike striped kits are fucking minging. See Juventus for a start off, the Milans too for that matter.

I buy the odd NUFC training top to knock about in, and the Puma ones were far better quality tbf. £70 for a Castore 1/4 zip and it clicks if you look at it. Proper Sunday league £5 jobby

The issue is not necessarily the quality, the issue is the cost. 

Thinking back to the asics days which were the worst material I've ever known for a football shirt. You got away with it with the away shirt given it looked like it'd been worn while sticking emulsion on a ceiling. 

As for whinges about the badges. Those of us who remember replica shirts in the 80s will recall sticky felt transfers with the NUFC letters cut poorly. 

Given it reminds me of the 1983-87 effort I like the new shirt. And when you consider the whines there's been for decades, including on here about 'how hard is it to get black and white stripes right?' Castore have served their 3rd consecutive classic design and still people aren't happy. 

• Like 2

I think most people have appreciated the design to be fair. My complaint as a foreign based supporter is they seem to be in the stone age as far as logistics go. Completely incompatible with the growth the club is experiencing. 

Sorting that out alongside offering more branded products for fans to consume, as global clubs do these days, will be one of the things Eales will be working on without a doubt. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Looks pretty shit tbh but the fewm will be out in force, 'but it's the same colour as Saudi Arabia!' and as we all know, away kits must never clash with Saudi Arabia or any of the other countries with the same colours otherwise football will crash and burn.

37 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Looks pretty shit tbh but the fewm will be out in force, 'but it's the same colour as Saudi Arabia!' and as we all know, away kits must never clash with Saudi Arabia or any of the other countries with the same colours otherwise football will crash and burn.

Aye, remember the protests when this shirt came out?

JS88658406.jpg