Why do County Durham fans ........ Blah blah blah ........ Outed Mackems thread.

bobbyball

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the title of the thread.I wish i had a quid for every `geordie' who has told me `real' geordies live north of the water.So who is a` real' geordie out of these.A man born in Berwick ( north of the water ) .Someone born in Hexham General ( south of the water ).Someone born in Gateshead ( south of the water )

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

As for the title of the thread.I wish i had a quid for every `geordie' who has told me `real' geordies live north of the water.So who is a` real' geordie out of these.A man born in Berwick ( north of the water ) .Someone born in Hexham General ( south of the water ).Someone born in Gateshead ( south of the water )

Wow.

Weird isn't it?

Man Utd fans from outside the area, who choose United to support, don't have any problems.

They only get flak from supporters of other clubs.

There are quite a few Geordies who support Sunderland, I wonder if they have your problem.

1252681.jpg

I'll take 10/1.

http://www.readytogo...53#post14905853

http://www.readytogo...40#post14897240

That'll be £5000. I'll accept cheque, postal order or book tokens. Ta.

:thumbup: Congratulations, I thought you lot would never catch on despite me making it fairly obvious to be honest. I even made constant references to Banshee, on RTG, where there's loads of Mags.

I came on here, originally, as I was serving a ban on RTG. I was amazed at how dull it was.

When I'd served my ban I stayed to copy & paste some of the more ludicrous & deluded posts over to RTG for a cheap laugh. I took a few seconds, now & again, to highlight some daft posts.

Sadly this forum is a bit dreary, very slow and monopolised by a few pompous dopes who think they're far superior to the other posters.

The likes of The Fish, ChezGiven & Howay are tedious and obvious and probably know each other, I expect they have a little den in the woods.

To be fair there are a few with a sense of humour but they get swamped by the boring little clique.

RTG is a much better forum which you'll know from either looking, as you did, or posting, this is like a little boys club with very little of any interest.

Anyway, carry on with your dreary, repetitive 'jokes' about 'Makems' having sex with their sisters etc.

The scumbags who smashed up their own town etc etc etc, and have done before, give you little leeway to criticise others as you really know.

I was there on Sunday, parked up at the service station opposite the away end and had a few in the Bulls Head. all the talk was about what they'd do to the Sunderland fans. When the coaches arrived they were straight out of the pub but hit some kind of force field, probably the one they hit on the half way line during the play off pitch invasion.

The train/metro convoy came and went with Newcastle fans charging around intent on attacking them. Despite all of this posturing there was only one punch thrown all day and that was at a horse ffs.

Both clubs have terrible records tbh so I suppose you have a right to be so frustrated, having not won a current major trophy for half a century is shameful after the money you've spent.

It's funny how the Cockneys are either 'scum' or 'saviours' depending on your league position but, the fact remains, you're just not very good. Only Reading has lost more games, this season, which says it all.

But the funniest thing was how you all pretended you weren't really that bothered about being humiliated on Sunday, your delusion knows no bounds.

See ya, it's been dull.

Edited by Banshee

:thumbup: Congratulations, I thought you lot would never catch on despite me making it fairly obvious to be honest. I even made constant references to Banshee, on RTG, where there's loads of Mags.

I came on here, originally, as I was serving a ban on RTG. I was amazed at how dull it was.

When I'd served my ban I stayed to copy & paste some of the more ludicrous & deluded posts over to RTG for a cheap laugh. I took a few seconds, now & again, to highlight some daft posts.

Sadly this forum is a bit dreary, very slow and monopolised by a few pompous dopes who think they're far superior to the other posters.

The likes of The Fish, ChezGiven & Howay are tedious and obvious and probably know each other, I expect they have a little den in the woods.

To be fair there are a few with a sense of humour but they get swamped by the boring little clique.

RTG is a much better forum which you'll know from either looking, as you did, or posting, this is like a little boys club with very little of any interest.

Anyway, carry on with your dreary, repetitive 'jokes' about 'Makems' having sex with their sisters etc.

The scumbags who smashed up their own town etc etc etc, and have done before, give you little leeway to criticise others as you really know.

I was there on Sunday, parked up at the service station opposite the away end and had a few in the Bulls Head. all the talk was about what they'd do to the Sunderland fans. When the coaches arrived they were straight out of the pub but hit some kind of force field, probably the one they hit on the half way line during the play off pitch invasion.

The train/metro convoy came and went with Newcastle fans charging around intent on attacking them. Despite all of this posturing there was only one punch thrown all day and that was at a horse ffs.

Both clubs have terrible records tbh so I suppose you have a right to be so frustrated, having not won a current major trophy for half a century is shameful after the money you've spent.

It's funny how the Cockneys are either 'scum' or 'saviours' depending on your league position but, the fact remains, you're just not very good. Only Reading has lost more games, this season, which says it all.

But the funniest thing was how you all pretended you weren't really that bothered about being humiliated on Sunday, your delusion knows no bounds.

See ya, it's been dull.

Obviously we're bothered you silly cunt, I'm devastated when we lose to Man Utd at home let alone, you non-events. Worst result in my lifetime watching the toon. I was at Southend when we lost 4-0, but we were shite in them days, Sunday was unbelievable. However, to me it's insignificant compared to how gutted I was with the Benfica match. You've beaten us twice in 13 years you silliest of cunts. Do you arseholes never learn?

Not one person has said mackems sleep with their sisters neither. If you find anywhere on here that says it I'll take a picture of myself in SAFC y fronts. It doesn't need saying anyway. It's like saying Dion Dublin is rumoured to have a big cock.

See ya, it's been dull.

all i wanted to do was talk about my beloved club . mean thats what forums are for. Because i put up to many topics i get verbally abused i get called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. i dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around

all i wanted to do was talk about my beloved club . mean thats what forums are for. Because i put up to many topics i get verbally abused i get called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. i dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around

:D

See ya, it's been dull.

The epitome of a Sad Mackem Bastard.