Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is Hazard overrated? He's clearly got a lot of talent but he often underwhelms me. Get a feeling he think he's already made it too.

Doesnt seem to have the end product at the moment, not the finished article by any means. Oscar has progressed at a much better rate than he has.

Got sky on, theyre over hyping the manc derby as usual....is it fair to say, in the 21st century, that if your derby is awarded a 4pm Sunday kick off, then its really not much of a fuckin derby any more?....imagine us kicking off v the mackems in an hour, there would be fuckin murders :lol:

This game says about everything how far superior your team is if you have a solid experienced manager. Having a talented squad is worth very little when nobody's there to interlock and fuse them together as a team, not to forget bringing the right type of tactics. At the moment Man Utd is about our level tbh.

Edited by Aeris

This game says about everything how far superior your team is if you have a solid experienced manager. Having a talented squad is worth very little when nobody's there to interlock and fuse them together as a team, not to forget bringing the right type of tactics. At the moment Man Utd is about our level tbh.

I think £1bn invested in players also helps his cause mind.