Papiss Demba Cisse

Barney

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is testament to the beauty of the goal that even my non-foootball-interested mother had seen it and knew what I was talking about when my Facebook status was - "He scores when he wants".

Guest Your Name Here

In some ways I think his first goal was better. The ball sat up nicely for the second and it was a brilliantly executed improvised finish. The first though was premeditated. He'd decided on what he was going to do before the ball arrived and set himself up for the volley with a stunning first touch, allowing him to hit an unstoppable and brilliantly executed finish. It was probably a better bit of skill, whereas the second was opportunism.

Either way, the lad can finish.

Wish I had a pound for every time Ive watched that goal today. Never get sick of seeing that.

I look forward to a nice quiet night during the summer when I can pour a few beers, sit back and relish in the season compilation DVD.

SSN just had chance conversion percentages up .

Digest this . .

Lord Pappa 42%

Ya RVP's and Rooney donkeys of this world - 21 and 23% respectively .

FACT-based proof that he's actually TWICE as good .

SSN just had chance conversion percentages up .

Digest this . .

Lord Pappa 42%

Ya RVP's and Rooney donkeys of this world - 21 and 23% respectively .

FACT-based proof that he's actually TWICE as good .

EE-OR to be

The Chronicle have a piece today entitled "The Science Behind THAT Goal". I was hoping for Lee Ryder in a labcoat, but it's literally a drawing of the scene with a bendy line drawn on it and a bit of text that explains that he blattered it with the outside of his boot.

I've been trying to find out the most goals a January signing has scored in the premier league. Is Cisse the new record holder ahead of Andy Cole?

6 in 3 isn't bad either mind.

4 games in april unless he didnt play against the mackems. Ciise has scored the winning goala in every win bar stoke which is impressive enough for me. 6 in 5!